Clowney is the most overrated player in the history of College Football

Nobody

In the first quarter Clowney basically couldn't be blocked. He is insanely good. Then he got tired and wasn't so good. So yeah, conditioning appears to be a concern, but it's not like that's a big deal. You can always get in shape. Which I suspect he will as the season goes on.

What are you talking about?? It's already on film. I don't know if you've heard or not, but NFL guys look at film pretty closely. Ain't no work-in-progress first overall draft picks.

You can be insanely successful in college and not do sh#t in the NFL (HELLO??).... you think teams are gonna take a chance on someone barely coming out of stances in games? Good luck.

Being out of shape for one game is hardly a "work in progress"

They have an entire season of film from last year to look back on. JaMarcus Russel got drafted #1 overall FFS.

And right now we have no idea if he's truly out of shape or just had the flu. #comeonson

That being said, he did have just 3 tackles.

The presentation was ridiculously over-the-top. Clowney is a great player and a tremendous athlete, but it looks like he can be held in check by a good left tackle. Anytime UNC did something good it was because Clowney was off the field (which is completely wrong--Clowney may have had something to do with it, but with the night he had I doubt he would've made much of a difference).

I didn't need to know where Clowney was at all times.

Exactly.

ESECPN is working extremely hard to get the SEC the first defensive lineman as a Heisman winner.

He is a very good player. But, this is going to be pathetic all year long.

This! Exactly This. ESPN has another agenda. I'm tired of what they've done to my favorite sport in providing the SEC with unfair unbalanced praise well before they were winning their titles. They tipped the balance of power to overload into one conference and it's bad for the sport. The SEC will always be over-hyped as long as ESPN has ties to it. That's why I boycott all things ESPN. Hope FoxSports1 can take a bite out of their stranglehold on the sports market.