Game Ball

the ball goes to Wyoming who turned it over twice in our re zone. Wyoming beat themselves last night.

That said, there were some Huskers who looked good: SJB, Foltz, TMart, Cross, Newby, Gregory, Bell, and Gerry... as for a game ball --- Martinez.

Can you give a game ball to someone that got the ball ripped away from him on 4th and short?

No doubt about it, I give it to Imani Cross with Enunwa a close second. The main reason I give it to Cross is not only did he run like an angry bull, but he picked up the whole team and gave them confidence, like a shot of adrenaline. There was a noticeable difference in the team's attitude after he got through stomping the Cowboy defense. On defense I give the game ball to the punter Sam Foltz who did more to keep them away from the goal line than anyone on defense.

the ball goes to Wyoming who turned it over twice in our re zone. Wyoming beat themselves last night.

That said, there were some Huskers who looked good: SJB, Foltz, TMart, Cross, Newby, Gregory, Bell, and Gerry... as for a game ball --- Martinez.

Can you give a game ball to someone that got the ball ripped away from him on 4th and short?

You have a good point there. True, Martinez coughed it up but he was stopped short on 4th down anyway... so even if he held on the net result would have been the same. But you are right... he did fumble.

That said, he otherwise played very well... completed some nice passes... kept the O going enough to outscore the opponent. He played tough too.

Those arguing for SJB, Foltz, Cross, Newby, Abdullah, Bell... all have legit points too. A good array of NU guys played pretty well. Martinez among them.

Can add Sam Foltz as well, had some nice punts out there

Didn't he miss the extra point?

Offensively I give it to Quincy, best damn TD I've seen him have.

Defensively, HOW ABOUT STANLEY! haha The guy came to play in the secondary.

I think Foltz is the holder and Pat Smith the kicker. Maybe that's what you meant though.