Post Game Wyoming Tweets

Nobody

I'm the guy in the black backwards hat in that first photo hehe

I'm the white guy with the red shirt on over in South stadium.

And I am the white guy with red hair on the North end. Enunwas head is blocking the view of me.

Cant be you. Thats the south endzone.

@danhoppen: Tim Beck calls his fourth-and-one QB sneak call from the 4th quarter Saturday "one of the dumbest calls I've ever made."

Learn from your mistakes.

he also said "along with another play that was pretty bad". He wouldnt say which one or when. Anyone have an idea of what that might have been?

Swing pass to Cross on third and 5+

@danhoppen: Tim Beck calls his fourth-and-one QB sneak call from the 4th quarter Saturday "one of the dumbest calls I've ever made."

i have a lot of faith in tim beck, but sometimes he tries to be too smart. trying to be crazy like a fox, but sometimes it is just crazy.

Had he lined Cross up in the I and called a hard bootleg for TMart he could have walked into the endzone.

i have a lot of faith in tim beck, but sometimes he tries to be too smart. trying to be crazy like a fox, but sometimes it is just crazy.

Had he lined Cross up in the I and called a hard bootleg for TMart he could have walked into the endzone.

there was a lot he could have done in that situation. qb sneak was the worst, i am thinking he thought wyo's dc thought that was so stupid it would never happen and would catch him by surprise. however, like you implied, they sold out to stop an up-the-gut run.

could have ran a triple option out of the diamond and totally confused their defense.

there was a lot he could have done in that situation. qb sneak was the worst, i am thinking he thought wyo's dc thought that was so stupid it would never happen and would catch him by surprise. however, like you implied, they sold out to stop an up-the-gut run.

could have ran a triple option out of the diamond and totally confused their defense.

Again though, had he lined up on 4th and 1 from the shot gun and still missed people here are going to be saying he should have lined up and ran a sneak. Kind of a no-win situation unless you convert.

I don't think he could have been wrong with a hand off to Cross though

Again though, had he lined up on 4th and 1 from the shot gun and still missed people here are going to be saying he should have lined up and ran a sneak. Kind of a no-win situation unless you convert.

I don't think he could have been wrong with a hand off to Cross though

i agree. that is safe choice with a high probability for success. our o-line needed to put more effort into that play as well.

he also said "along with another play that was pretty bad". He wouldnt say which one or when. Anyone have an idea of what that might have been?

Swing pass to Cross on third and 5+

could be but he made it sound like anothr game, another time.