How do you react if literally every game is like Wyoming?

Huskerzoo

Reading everyone's reaction has been interesting to say the least. My question to you all is this. What if every game is like Wyoming? We have a back and forth contest, give up ~600 yards and squeek out a win. This means we go undefeated, but in possibly the ugliest way possible. How would you react?

Edit: good lord you guys suck at reading. I realize that odds are we wouldn't win every game if we give up 600 yards. I realize there's a difference between Wyoming and Alabama. I also realize that good teams typically don't give up 600 yards ever. I asked a question about how would you react if everything played out the same in every game.

Reading everyone's reaction has been interesting to say the least. My question to you all is this. What if every game is like Wyoming? We have a back and forth contest, give up ~600 yards and squeek out a win. This means we go undefeated, but in possibly the ugliest way possible. How would you react?

I'd probably be an alcoholic by the end of the season.

I've reached the point where style points don't matter a ton to me. I think we as outsiders take advantage of the fact that we not only want to win, but we want to crush everyone. I think each game presents a new situation, some seem to be easier to cope to than others. That said, any given Saturday a team can step up. Teams that think outside the box can pull off miracles (Boise beating OU back in the day). So I think we have to be flexible and take the W's when they come.