Imani's Run

robsker

A request for my more technologically adroit friends who post here --- could one of you post the highlight run that Imani Cross had from last Saturday? I would appreciate it --- perhaps we all would as we would have something positive to dwell upon in preparation for this Saturday. Thank you in advance. Any other positive highlights would be nice too.

Come on Jake Long. It didn't matter, but he had an incredibly easy block on the playside LB and barely slowed him down. He was pretty bad at sealing the edge a couple times as well, which if he would've made his block we would've got real good yardage, but instead got nothing. Hopefully he's a bit rusty because of the injury. I thought Trey Foster at times looked like the best blocker at TE on Saturday.

Come on Jake Long. It didn't matter, but he had an incredibly easy block on the playside LB and barely slowed him down. He was pretty bad at sealing the edge a couple times as well, which if he would've made his block we would've got real good yardage, but instead got nothing. Hopefully he's a bit rusty because of the injury. I thought Trey Foster at times looked like the best blocker at TE on Saturday.

I also thought our TE play was below-average. Definitely hurt our rushing game. Hopefully Jake is still getting in shape and the frosh are obviously still learning. Looks like Sam Cotton is still out so the guys who played last week need to pick it up.