WY 42, ID 0 at end of 3rd

I always kind of cheer for the pokes. I grew up in the panhandle and my grandma used to take us to a Wyo game every year when I was little. I've been to more cowboy games than husker games. I taught there as a sabbatical replacement this last school year too....and it doesn't hurt that the better you do the better we look.

Your QB is special.

I always kind of cheer for the pokes. I grew up in the panhandle and my grandma used to take us to a Wyo game every year when I was little. I've been to more cowboy games than husker games. I taught there as a sabbatical replacement this last school year too....and it doesn't hurt that the better you do the better we look.

Your QB is special.

Always kind of liked the Pokes too....kind of like a little brother...it's OK for us to beat them, but will cheer for them against most others. Besides..the did give us the Bob Father....for which we will always be thankful. And they have some class fans...like The Virginian.