Mora Presser - Just Sharing

Bruleif

Make of this what you will. In the second video Mora mentions what Nebraska will be doing to remember Nick. Thanks, Nebraska.

Mora walked out of the first presser for reasons you will see in the video and then completed it later in the day.

I am glad that Jim Mora is our coach.
  • Fire 3

What I like about him is that he seems to really be a great human being. He is really into his responsiblity of influencing young men. That's more important to me than wins and losses because the football team is such an influential representation of the university, rightly or wrongly. And, of course, there are so many things more important than sports in our lives.

Thanks to all of the Nebraska fans for your wonderful thoughtfulness.

There are more important things than football and unfortunately it takes things like this for us all to realize that from time to time. I completely agree with Mora walking out of that press conference, that camera guy is probably lucky that his lungs are still located inside of his body as Mora has GREAT self control.

There are more important things than football and unfortunately it takes things like this for us all to realize that from time to time. I completely agree with Mora walking out of that press conference, that camera guy is probably lucky that his lungs are still located inside of his body as Mora has GREAT self control.

The offender was apparently a technician for the local NBC TV channel. That channel issued an apology later in the day.

The fact that the reporter told Mora to "go on" is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, new found respect for Mora.

I agree with the above.

My thoughts and prayers to the UCLA family as well.

On a sidenote, what happens if Bo does this to someone from the OWH or the LJS?