No College Game Day?

Schedule Notre Dame, Bama, Florida, LSU, Georgia, South Carolina, Oregon, Stanford in OOC games and you might see them here. Northwestern/Nebraska undefeated will not compete with the others if they are all undefeated/one loss games I am afraid.

We just need to win some big games, this weekend being one of them. The more wins, the greater the chance of them showing up. Like them or not, every high school football player loves them. Do good when they are here, recruiting will benefit. Really nothing but a win/win having them here. Nothing negative to be taken from it as a football fan.

I have been to two ESPN game days. Had a ball at both.

Our Northwestern game will be well overshadowed by Miami/Florida St. or Florida/Georgia barring a complete collapse of at least two of those teams.

The Michigan game is up against LSU/Alabama. Not holding my breath (even assuming our season goes great).

Now, if both teams have really good seasons this year, Miami's visit a year from now might have a shot.

I don't think we'll see another Gameday in Lincoln until we start showing up in the top ten on a regular basis.

You mean like #14 Notre Dame visiting #17 Michigan?

Seems to me that espn pays a bit more attention to Neuter Dame than Nebraska. That, and the Meechicken/Neuter Dame game was the last of a fairly significant series.

It's too bad that UCLA vs Nebraska isn't slated for a later time. I was really hoping that Nebraska would be host to College Game Day this week. I wonder what it will take for College Game Day to be at a Nebraska game? I have a feeling if when Nebraska plays at Michigan, if both are undefeated for the game, ESPN will be there for that one.

The entire SEC has a bye week