Message to the b.l.a.ckout Hold-Outs

drummer7

The only times I have ever remembered student B****** attempts were in 2006 against Texas, the 2007 opener against Nevada (which worked, because the official student t-shirt was black), and this year.

I'm sure there have been others, but those were the only ones I recall that actually got some traction.

Well by George, back in my college days we didn't even talk about b l a c k o u t s and we liked it that way dadgummit. We wore RED, up hill both ways to the stadium, and we liked it. Cripes, did I mention we liked it?

(if I was going to be in the stadium I would wear black....unless it's supposed to be hot and I would like it)

Help! What is the protocol for home viewing? I don't know what I should wear so am thinking about leaving my TV off so I don't do the wrong thing. Damn, I really wanted to watch this game too but I'm sooooo confused.

I'm going with this:

miley-cyrus-vma-issues-2013-lead.jpg?w=600

I'm going to wear a flesh-colored body suit.

eJ7j5.png

I'm going to drop acid and wear this:

Greeman.jpg

Damn it! I didn't want more choices. Fewer, fewer choices is what I desired.

To those proposing the B******: Do you know why those other schools promote them?

It's because they want to emulate what we have here at Nebraska - the Sea of Red. The difference is the other schools have to pass out t-shirts, make press releases, and put forth a huge campaign to accomplish what happens here organically.

By promoting a B******, you are copying those other schools.

To those proposing the B******: Do you know why those other schools promote them?

It's because they want to emulate what we have here at Nebraska - the Sea of Red. The difference is the other schools have to pass out t-shirts, make press releases, and put forth a huge campaign to accomplish what happens here organically.

So....we're Communists?

Actually pretty much any major team with one dominant color has something close to a "Sea of ______" on any given Saturday. Nebraska didn't invent the idea of most of the fans dressing in the primary color. Nor did they actually invent entering the field to Sirius and a video montage, the triple option, weight training, or the concept of the walk-on.