Message to the b.l.a.ckout Hold-Outs

drummer7

I just think the university should have at least supported this....

But the thing is is it was a deal started by the students, for the students. The players I think escalated it into asking for the whole stadium. Something for the whole stadium needs to be planned months in advance. It needed to be promoted all summer. maybe even the shirts provided. That's just not feasible for something that was started by the students on such short notice.

I just think the university should have at least supported this....

But the thing is is it was a deal started by the students, for the students. The players I think escalated it into asking for the whole stadium. Something for the whole stadium needs to be planned months in advance. It needed to be promoted all summer. maybe even the shirts provided. That's just not feasible for something that was started by the students on such short notice.

also, this seems to be internet-based. i would not call a lot of our fans 'internet savvy'.

if they handed out shirts to everyone how much would that run the university ? They wouldnt have to be great quality. A few years back I went to Lakers-Celtics NBA finals game in LA and they had yellow shirts waiting for everyone ...of course I wouldnt be caught dead in anything Lakers related and then again 18 k shirts is easier than 90k

To those proposing the B******: Do you know why those other schools promote them?

It's because they want to emulate what we have here at Nebraska - the Sea of Red. The difference is the other schools have to pass out t-shirts, make press releases, and put forth a huge campaign to accomplish what happens here organically.

By promoting a B******, you are copying those other schools.

Actually pretty much any major team with one dominant color has something close to a "Sea of ______" on any given Saturday. Nebraska didn't invent the idea of most of the fans dressing in the primary color. Nor did they actually invent entering the field to Sirius and a video montage, the triple option, weight training, or the concept of the walk-on.

Your right, we just did it better than the others. GBR!!!

Which team are you supporting with your red shirt on Saturday? Last I heard, the colors battling on the turf are blue, gold, black, and white. Please wear black so you don't look like you're at the wrong game. It's one game.

When I was little, I got all kinds of crap from my uncles for going to a game with a black shirt on and I learned my lesson. I never EVER let any of my friends go to a game with me wearing anything but red. But for this one game, red doesn't work.

I'll wear red and not give it a second thought. A football game isn't a fashion show, and I don't give a care what anyone thinks about my attire.

Are Black tampons more absorbent than white? These are questions that must be asked if our stadium is going to be reffered to as a "used tampon". I dont want the announcers to refer to us as a cheap off brand femenine hygene product dammit!

Used tampon? Sometimes I just stare blankly at my screen in disbelief.