So.....who ya gonna get?

arkiehusker

I don't understand the Kirby Smart appeal. Bama has the nation's best talent. They have easily the largest support staff in the nation. They have consistently over signed, which we will not do. And they have Saban running that program, who is heavily involved in the defense. I honestly don't know much about Smart, but he has advantages at Bama that would be hard to replicate elsewhere.

Here's the problem. Bo will probably go 8-4 or 9-3. If Eichorst fires him it'll be viewed exactly how Pederson fired Solich. Then you also might have Texas and USC with openings so you are battling with them for the top coaches and I highly doubt Eichorst would be competitive as far as salary with those two schools. We're stuck with Bo for this year and probably next I believe. The best case scenario is that Bo moves on somewhere else but who would take him? His specialty in defense has been the biggest problem.

Chris Petersen - Maybe a long shot, but a great fit anywhere.

Craig Bohl - Was coaching here on D when we were successful, Going to 3peat in 1-AA, power run game and defense, born in Lincoln

Scott Frost - We all know the back story here. Would be a little more risky of a hire, but guarantee he could recruit. Kind of like Kingsbury at Texas Tech right now

Here's the problem. Bo will probably go 8-4 or 9-3. If Eichorst fires him it'll be viewed exactly how Pederson fired Solich. Then you also might have Texas and USC with openings so you are battling with them for the top coaches and I highly doubt Eichorst would be competitive as far as salary with those two schools. We're stuck with Bo for this year and probably next I believe. The best case scenario is that Bo moves on somewhere else but who would take him? His specialty in defense has been the biggest problem.

ok, I am convinced ...lets keep Bo and put up with the same sh#t next season....problem solved, discussion over.

• Fire 2

Scott Frost is too inexperienced. We don't need another first-year head coach learning on the job.

Craig Bohl has proven to be an excellent head coach. He runs a good program, he is a winner, and he is a Nebraska guy (which is important to a lot of people). He should get a long look.