Scott Frost

bleedNUred

After the latest "meltdown" or whatever epic collapse description you want to use for the latest performance by the Huskers. I think we should put forth the effort? to try and get Scott Frost here as the new HC. It's become very apparent we have reached our pinnacle or peak if you will under Pelini. This is a trend that has been ongoing and doesn't seem to be changing. I've never seen such a collapse after being up 21-3 and controlling a game.

Scott would give the program a fresh start, and bring his coacing prowess from Oregon that has been even more impressive this season than when Chip Kelly was there. He's seen since being at Oregon what it takes to make a consistently scary good football team in today's game, and also played for one while he was the QB for Nebraska. I know alot of people are going to flame me or whatever for this thread but Huskernation deserves better than this and so do the many talented players that play for the school. I feel that if Nebraska were to make a change that Frost would be the best option for the future of the program because the current path that the program is heading down is not a bright one. Changes need to be made and I hope that Frost is the guy picked to get this program back on track.

The reality is and I know it even though it's tough to swallow is that if Bo pulls out another 9-10 win season we'll keep him. The window of opportunity is closing I believe on being able to hire Frost, he's had a very good track record and isn't hurting his resume by what he's doing at Oregon currently.

The reality is and I know it even though it's tough to swallow is that if Bo pulls out another 9-10 win season we'll keep him. The window of opportunity is closing I believe on being able to hire Frost, he's had a very good track record and isn't hurting his resume by what he's doing at Oregon currently.

Football purgatory.

• Fire 2

In that extremely unlikely hypothetical situation, I'd be all for it.

But ~80% of the fanbase wouldn't be.

I think the fan base would be up for it, more forgiving or understanding of a former husker instead of bringing in a guy with no ties...

The fan base that criticized the Bo Pelini hire because he was a defensive coordinator?

The fan base that was convinced Darin Erstad was a bad hire because of zero head coaching experience even though he was a Nebraska guy?

Nah, I doubt it would go over well.

• Fire 1

He's said he wouldn't do the lateral move, so to get him it'd have to be as a HC. I know he doesn't have HC experience but who else would really want to have this job that is a better candidate with the school's best intentions in mind, considering he's a former Husker that played during the Osborne era.

Bo had numerous successful stints at a DC at three different programs, while Scott is in year 1 as an OC.

However, what makes an ace coordinator doesn't make an ace coach and vice versa. Maybe Scott's that guy but I'm a little leery of giving him the shot to learn on the job. I suppose we could do worse, but I'd rather hope Bo learns from mistakes.

Bo had numerous successful stints at a DC at three different programs, while Scott is in year 1 as an OC.

However, what makes an ace coordinator doesn't make an ace coach and vice versa. Maybe Scott's that guy but I'm a little leery of giving him the shot to learn on the job. I suppose we could do worse, but I'd rather hope Bo learns from mistakes.

I've agreed that mantra for a while now, but it just seems he isn't learning from them and we keep seeing the same problems year after year.

• Fire 1