Scott Frost

bleedNUred

Watching Kingsbury walk the sideslines for TExas Tech mskes me believe Frost as HC isnt completely in left field.

Agree.

This guy comes in and starts a walk-on true Freshman. He's probably be starting a different true freshman next week after the TCU finish.

I've watched him coach two games and he has skills. His bonehead running back drops the ball on the carpet after a break away touchdown. Clifford pats him on the head and gives him the rock on the next play for a TD. It's unbelievable how composed he is......He's 34!

You have to watch a TT game if you get the chance. I think Frost would operate like this guy.

I recall the announcers saying how Kingsburry can relate to them and doesn't think you have to shout, yell and scream with neck veins to teach a point. Or get a point across. Or do whatever screamers do.

• Fire 2

I don't know enough about Richt to know whether or not that's the case. I didn't think Georgia was having terrible off the field problems, but maybe I'm just out of the loop.

You don't have to take my word for it, but Georgia has had major off the field problems the last several years. In 2010, they had eleven arrests; they had five last year; and they already have three this year. Georgia is well-known for this, and I don't want that to happen at Nebraska. We had what, one arrest (Moss, did he actually get arrested though?) in the past year, two years?

http://arrestnation.com/tag/university-of-georgia-football-player-arrested/

Frost is a no brainer for us as HC. Oregon offense has not missed a beat. I want to see it continue for a full season, but he implements that here and we're golden. We have done nothing consistently well under Bo for several years now. Demoting Bo to DC would be my preference, unless we could throw a ton of money to lure Frost as OC but that doesn't fix the defense.

As a head coach, I think Bo is fairly clueless though and we could do no worse with Frost.

Watching Kingsbury walk the sideslines for TExas Tech mskes me believe Frost as HC isnt completely in left field.

Agree.

This guy comes in and starts a walk-on true Freshman. He's probably be starting a different true freshman next week after the TCU finish.

I've watched him coach two games and he has skills. His bonehead running back drops the ball on the carpet after a break away touchdown. Clifford pats him on the head and gives him the rock on the next play for a TD. It's unbelievable how composed he is......He's 34!

You have to watch a TT game if you get the chance. I think Frost would operate like this guy.

I've watched a Tech game. I was extremely impressed with Kingbury. It's a young man's game today. Lets give Frost a go.

Bo's problem is lack of experience. Has been since day one. Hired friends, to train, fail. Did not understand recruiting, team management, roster management, fans. No more new bees, period. Experience, Qualified to be at Nebraska, top coach, top money, top coordinators. If not, no reason to change.

This is not a directional school. We are not an on the job training facility. Or should not be, as it appears we are not very good at that either.

Bo's problem is lack of experience. Has been since day one. Hired friends, to train, fail. Did not understand recruiting, team management, roster management, fans. No more new bees, period. Experience, Qualified to be at Nebraska, top coach, top money, top coordinators. If not, no reason to change.

This is not a directional school. We are not an on the job training facility. Or should not be, as it appears we are not very good at that either.

Exactly, we need to get someone with some experience!

For the life of me I can not understand wanting a person that has no head coaching experience. Possibly if from within the program, but just a first year OC. Our problems are not offense or defense, it is lack of experience at the coaching staff level. Why would we do the same thing again. It would be a learning experience starting over again.

Too bad we didn't just extend him the OC offer a couple years back . . .

Too bad we did but TO and Bo pulled the offer because he's a douche bag that we don't want associated with our program.

HuskerTimOmaha on the RSS forums seems to think that Frost is the man to put together a nice coaching staff that will bring Nebraska back

But please explain on what you know

My recollection was TO forced Watson on Bo, and for two years we had the worst offense in the country. Now we have one of the worst defenses.

TO clearly was wrong, but at least he got rid of BC. The morale is he doesn't know all and us fans were perfectly justified to dislike the Pelini hire. We've seen a very erratic team on both sides of the ball and a HC clearly learning on the job and not in his element.

We don't have many good options, Frost is our best right now.

My recollection was TO forced Watson on Bo, and for two years we had the worst offense in the country. Now we have one of the worst defenses.

TO clearly was wrong, but at least he got rid of BC. The morale is he doesn't know all and us fans were perfectly justified to dislike the Pelini hire. We've seen a very erratic team on both sides of the ball and a HC clearly learning on the job and not in his element.

We don't have many good options, Frost is our best right now.

I think you should be the new AD, you seem to have it all figured out