Scott Frost

bleedNUred

Your optimism, while appreciated, is misguided...

There aren't very many "realistic" choices to replace Bo, which accentuates the problem for this team. If there was a viable option, how long do you think Bo would last? I think Frost needs more time as an OC, and while he would put in the effort to make this team better, I just don't think he's got the experience to handle this...

Scott Frost is the only realistic option that makes sense. He knows the Oregon system and should be able to get the same type of recruits that Oregon is able to get.

We'll have to lose at least 4 games for Bo to be fired.

Are we seriously wanting to lose games so our head coach could get fired and we can hire an unproven person. Man I am surprised at how over the top some people are on here this week.

I agree, and also the misguided optimism stems from feeling almost desperate for us to have something or somebody get this program actually BACK. Not this 9-10 win season that don't really amount to much besides being the 3rd or 4th best team in the conference and having no signature wins of substance. Just sick of seeing the same let down seasons year after year and not doing bad enough for there to be a change. It's like purgatory. The worst part of all this is the fact that things will most likely have to get much worse before a change does happen considering who would want to come to a school where you'll get fired for going 9-4, 10-4 etc. It's starting to remind me of '07 all over again with how this defense is looking and people just flat out quitting.

Scott Frost is the only realistic option that makes sense. He knows the Oregon system and should be able to get the same type of recruits that Oregon is able to get.

We'll have to lose at least 4 games for Bo to be fired.

Are we seriously wanting to lose games so our head coach could get fired and we can hire an unproven person. Man I am surprised at how over the top some people are on here this week.

No. Frankly, I would much rather see Bo swallow his damn pride, admit failure, and bring in coaches that can help him out and that he can learn from. As repeated as nauseaum, see Clemson and Dabo Sweeney.

It's cute that Bo wants to create some sort of coaching legacy with the n00bs he brings on, but it seems as though Bo may have started this rather prematurely?

Honestly, after Pedeyshine did his turn...we're stuck in Pergatory unless there's a down year (read: no bowl game). And even then, Bo will likely have a chance to do what should have already happened, and that's get experienced coordinators and position coaches.

Too bad we didn't just extend him the OC offer a couple years back . . .

Too bad we did but TO and Bo pulled the offer because he's a douche bag that we don't want associated with our program.

-wait- Someone besides Bo offered him the OC job, but then Bo pulled the offer? Is that what you're saying? Start making sense.

According to Bo and even Scott himself, he was offered the WR coach position, but he didn't want to make a lateral move.

Also, don't tell us what we want. It seems a lot of people do want Scott associated with our program.

• Fire 3
Too bad we didn't just extend him the OC offer a couple years back . . .

Too bad we did but TO and Bo pulled the offer because he's a douche bag that we don't want associated with our program.

-wait- Someone besides Bo offered him the OC job, but then Bo pulled the offer? Is that what you're saying? Start making sense.

According to Bo and even Scott himself, he was offered the WR coach position, but he didn't want to make a lateral move.

Also, don't tell us what we want. It seems a lot of people do want Scott associated with our program.

Okay big guy. Whatever you say.