Tommie Frazier Twitter reaction

After letting it sink in for about 4 hours I still struggling. It's time to get rid of the defensive play caller, the Dc, lb dl and db coaches. I hate saying this but this crap is getting old. How in the hell do you not make adjustments or put your players in the position to compete? If this is what is going to happen for the remainder of the season, count me out. I don't care if we lose a game but the way we are losing is just not what #Nebraska fans deserve. I have fought, bled, and cried over this program. I didn't do all that for the program to become what it has today. Time for change! I will comment about the offense this week on Tommie's X's and O's. Trust me you don't want to miss it. #Huskers

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/mm4t9b

• Fire 3

Strangely enough, Tommy, as an offensive player, fails to mention that the defense wasn't getting any help by the offense when UCLA was running train. Then when UCLA wasn't running train our offense was doing enough for our defense.

Convenient to forget that for now.

It was a whole-team implosion. 98% of blame on the coaches, 2% on the players due to lack of heart.

Looks like Tommy is off Bo's Christmas Card list. I always thought Tommy had a bit of an axe to grind with Nebraska because he hasn't been embraced like some of the other Huskers from the championship teams have been. On the day he gets an award for excellence, he comes out with this. Probably could have picked a better time. Not saying it didn't need to be said however.

Strangely enough, Tommy, as an offensive player, fails to mention that the defense wasn't getting any help by the offense when UCLA was running train. Then when UCLA wasn't running train our offense was doing enough for our defense.

Please bye bye forgive people for not constantly rewriting a book that has already been written a hundred times. I think you are smart enough to see the same old problems that were on display again out there. If you really need to hear it though, the offense failed, the defense failed, the coaches failed. There now it's all been mentioned.

It was a whole-team implosion. 98% of blame on the coaches, 2% on the players due to lack of heart.

I agree. My other posts have said as much.

Looks like Tommy is off Bo's Christmas Card list. I always thought Tommy had a bit of an axe to grind with Nebraska because he hasn't been embraced like some of the other Huskers from the championship teams have been. On the day he gets an award for excellence, he comes out with this. Probably could have picked a better time. Not saying it didn't need to be said however.

how would you feel about a program you helped rise to the best and only see it turn to a pile of sh#t?

• Fire 1

Tommie has an axe to grind probably because of what happened with Brion here. But he's coming off more and more as just a bitter malcontent. I gotta say I don't think it's very becoming of a former Husker legend to come out and trash the program like this.

Well Zoogies at this point is Frazier really trashing it or just pointing out the problems that most of have ignored?