Post Game UCLA Tweets

Nobody

The Anthony Barr comments make me laugh at people who said Bo didn't make any halftime adjustments. He has proven throughout his career that he does a good to great job of adjusting at the half. Maybe this time he "over adjusted"?

Ya he made great adjustments in the BIG Championship and oh ya Wyoming earlier this year. Don't say the comebacks from last year or two years ago. Most of those comebacks were due to injuries from key players on the other team or us finally catching the ball. Catching the ball isn't an adjustment, it is called fundamentals.

Those pictures display the biggest reason this defense fails. Feel bad for the kids for being put in that situation all game long. It's an impossible task for four quarters.

Martinez injured prior to the game? When? If his ankle was bummed, why the hell was he so apt to scrambling out of the pocket every single play. Not only scrambling, but he ran in 20 yard circles.

The first and last pictures are particularly damning. Rushing 2 on 3rd and long? Seriously? What is the proposed benefit of taking 2 of your defensive players completely out of the play like that?

It's simple really....That Papuchis guy has no effing clue what he is doing!

Tough for me to blame it all on Papuchis when I believe he is simply a puppet.

The first and last pictures are particularly damning. Rushing 2 on 3rd and long? Seriously? What is the proposed benefit of taking 2 of your defensive players completely out of the play like that?

It's simple really....That Papuchis guy has no effing clue what he is doing!

Tough for me to blame it all on Papuchis when I believe he is simply a puppet.

Yeah good point

The Anthony Barr comments make me laugh at people who said Bo didn't make any halftime adjustments. He has proven throughout his career that he does a good to great job of adjusting at the half. Maybe this time he "over adjusted"?

Ya he made great adjustments in the BIG Championship and oh ya Wyoming earlier this year. Don't say the comebacks from last year or two years ago. Most of those comebacks were due to injuries from key players on the other team or us finally catching the ball. Catching the ball isn't an adjustment, it is called fundamentals.

Oh so when we win it has nothing to do with Bo, but when we lose it is all on Bo. Got it