Post Game UCLA Tweets

Nobody

The Anthony Barr comments make me laugh at people who said Bo didn't make any halftime adjustments. He has proven throughout his career that he does a good to great job of adjusting at the half. Maybe this time he "over adjusted"?

Ya he made great adjustments in the BIG Championship and oh ya Wyoming earlier this year. Don't say the comebacks from last year or two years ago. Most of those comebacks were due to injuries from key players on the other team or us finally catching the ball. Catching the ball isn't an adjustment, it is called fundamentals.

Oh so when we win it has nothing to do with Bo, but when we lose it is all on Bo. Got it

When we win it seems to be because of three things from what I've seen so far:

1. The coaches are equal or lesser than Bo in the coaching department..........

2. The team we are playing are physically/athletically equal/less than NU is.......

3. We got lucky and things worked out.......

I can't think of a time, right off the top of my head, where we've beaten a team in the past 6 years that was a MUCH better team than we were. I'm sure there are examples, but the ball swings more in favor of my argument IMO.

• Fire 2

The Anthony Barr comments make me laugh at people who said Bo didn't make any halftime adjustments. He has proven throughout his career that he does a good to great job of adjusting at the half. Maybe this time he "over adjusted"?

Ya he made great adjustments in the BIG Championship and oh ya Wyoming earlier this year. Don't say the comebacks from last year or two years ago. Most of those comebacks were due to injuries from key players on the other team or us finally catching the ball. Catching the ball isn't an adjustment, it is called fundamentals.

Oh so when we win it has nothing to do with Bo, but when we lose it is all on Bo. Got it

2. The team we are playing are physically/athletically equal/less than NU is.......

I can't think of a time, right off the top of my head, where we've beaten a team in the past 6 years that was a MUCH better team than we were. I'm sure there are examples, but the ball swings more in favor of my argument IMO.

I agree with Iowan

I agree with Iowan

I don't know, the Mizzou game in '10(?) or the OU game in '09 we completely dominated the entirety of both games and we were underdogs in both. Now I know Pinkel isn't a very good measuring stick, but Bo completely out coached Stoops that night.

Otherwise, no we haven't beaten many teams that were better than us. That's exactly why they were better than us.

I don't know, the Mizzou game in '10(?) or the OU game in '09 we completely dominated the entirety of both games and we were underdogs in both. Now I know Pinkel isn't a very good measuring stick, but Bo completely out coached Stoops that night.

Otherwise, no we haven't beaten many teams that were better than us. That's exactly why they were better than us.

No way Missouri counts because we all know they've always been a fraud as a "top" program, so we are left with one win against one of Bob Stoops' worst teams in his career, four years ago.

The first and last pictures are particularly damning. Rushing 2 on 3rd and long? Seriously? What is the proposed benefit of taking 2 of your defensive players completely out of the play like that?

It's simple really....That Papuchis guy has no effing clue what he is doing!

Tough for me to blame it all on Papuchis when I believe he is simply a puppet.

well Papuchis is still the DC if he cant convince bo that this crap isn't working and maybe they should make a change whether that be scheme or personnel than he isn't doing his job, puppet or not he needs to get this defense playing well

No way Missouri counts because we all know they've always been a fraud as a "top" program, so we are left with one win against one of Bob Stoops' worst teams in his career, four years ago.

Definitely don't think Missery was ever a top program...............more of a blip on the radar for a second and then they were gone. I further agree that OU team was not very good and saying that we have one win against one of Bob Stoops worst teams 4 years ago to hang our hat on is.......................very, very sad!

Definitely don't think Missery was ever a top program...............more of a blip on the radar for a second and then they were gone. I further agree that OU team was not very good and saying that we have one win against one of Bob Stoops worst teams 4 years ago to hang our hat on is.......................very, very sad!

We weren't discussing programs that were better than us. You said teams, and Missouri was #6 when they came to Lincoln. We made them look like a MAC team. I'm not hanging my hat on the win either. I'm just saying he has shown the ability to out coach someone in-game. He is just very very inconsistent.

We weren't discussing programs that were better than us. You said teams, and Missouri was #6 when they came to Lincoln. We made them look like a MAC team. I'm not hanging my hat on the win either. I'm just saying he has shown the ability to out coach someone in-game. He is just very very inconsistent.

We also beat Oklahoma State in a shootout that year who was way better than Missouri. Everything changed after that A&M game though.

Actually, he was talking about teams that are better than us. Saying we haven't really beaten any. You used Missouri as an example to counter his argument, but we're saying that regardless of their undeserved ranking, they weren't good and their coaches aren't good.