Husker season outlook

Fuzzy

Husker season  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We had a rough start to the season, it looked alright by the 2nd game, and the 3rd game was like Jekyll and Hyde.

So now that it has been 24 hour since the loss set in, let's ask ourselves how we see the rest of the season panning out.

I hope for a 9 - 3 record, but I see us with an 8 - 4 record with no shot at the Big Ten championship game and hopefully a bowl game win.

SDSU - win

Illinois - ?

Purdue - win

Northwestern - ?

Michigan - loss

Michigan St - ?

Penn St - loss

Iowa - win

My feeling is one of the three ? games will be a loss. Who it will be I just don't know.

Since my kool aid days are over, and i have a more realistic mindset now i think we go 9-3. I think we will be 6-1 going into NW. I think NW beats us at home. Then another loss at Michigan. We finish a disappointing 9-3 with a piss poor schedule and don't go to the CCG. When bowl season comes around we aren't very attractive. Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Northwestern all get higher bids. We get the #5 which is probably gator bowl.

8-4 and then win a bowl game against a nobody. We have the 105 rank D and we have the 114 Against the pass. SDSU is a better ranked passing team then they are a running team so who knows it could be a toss up . We have proven we can not beat a team that can pass and run. We lose to Michigan Michigan state, Northwestern . We beat Minnesota, Penn State, Illinois, Purdue, Iowa, SDSU. The biggest beat down will be the MSU game and the second could be Northwestern both are at home . :flush

8-4 and then win a bowl game against a nobody. We have the 105 rank D and we have the 114 Against the pass. SDSU is a better ranked passing team then they are a running team so who knows it could be a toss up . We have proven we can not beat a team that can pass and run. We lose to Michigan Michigan state, Northwestern . We beat Minnesota, Penn State, Illinois, Purdue, Iowa, SDSU. The biggest beat down will be the MSU game and the second could be Northwestern both are at home . :flush

tbh outside SDSU and Purdue i don't know if any other games outside those we can win. we almost lost to Wyoming. that wasn't a fluke. Iowa has played us close the last 2 years. Minnesota, Illinois are improved from last season.

tbh, i would be surprised if we still do not win the B1G. we will at least win our division.

I would be bold enough to say we won't win our division this year. If we did Ohio St would just embarass us in the Conference Champsionship game.

^^^This. We have absolutely no business taking the same field with tOSU or any division winner for that matter. I'm done with this program being embarrassed. Can we forfeit the Michigan game?

We had a rough start to the season, it looked alright by the 2nd game, and the 3rd game was like Jekyll and Hyde.

So now that it has been 24 hour since the loss set in, let's ask ourselves how we see the rest of the season panning out.

I hope for a 9 - 3 record, but I see us with an 8 - 4 record with no shot at the Big Ten championship game and hopefully a bowl game win.

SDSU - win

Illinois - ?

Purdue - win

Northwestern - ?

Michigan - loss

Michigan St - ?

Penn St - loss

Iowa - win

My feeling is one of the three ? games will be a loss. Who it will be I just don't know.

For the remainder of our scheduled D-1 teams, there are no sure wins.