New week new GAME

OK, Jackrabbit fan here but also an avid Husker fan. This game should be a snoozer. Should be. However, the Jacks are a decent football team. Yeah, I know but they are FCS right. True story. Three years ago we came to Lincoln and gave a very good account of ourselves and outside of a couple of really, really bad calls were in the game to the end. I was happy for may Jackrabbits but my inner Husker took a real beating. This Jackrabbit team is a lot better than the one three years ago. We have a solid offense with a great running back and a good QB who has solid receivers, and special teams are good. The defense is the question mark. Same thing for the Huskers. I expect both teams to be able to move the ball. The Jacks will play solid ball with few penalties and limited turnovers. Can the Huskers do the same? Not throwing smack here. Remember, I'm a big Husker guy. Just saying after last week if BR isn't ready to go it could be an awful result. The way I see it, I win either way. Can't wait to come down to Lincoln. Look for me, I'm the guy in blue!

It will be interesting to see how the team comes out for this game. Will we come out flat and uninspired, or hair on fire and focused? If I had to put money on it, probably the first.

I vehemently disagree. I see us dominating SDSU and letting up very few points/yards. Bo is all smiles and yuking it up in the post-game presser, saying stupid stuff like, "See guys! I told you that I haven't forgotten how to coach defense!"

As long as we come out on defense and only run about 3 or 4 defensive plays. Keep it SIMPLE like UCLA's Barr said his coach Mora did we will shut them down. If we try to run more def plays then the offense runs we will give up 500 yards again. And if Taylor will run like he did his fresh and soph year we will be fine. Lets face it idk if he thinks he is going to be drafted as a passing Qb next year but he isnt.

OK, Jackrabbit fan here but also an avid Husker fan. This game should be a snoozer. Should be. However, the Jacks are a decent football team. Yeah, I know but they are FCS right. True story. Three years ago we came to Lincoln and gave a very good account of ourselves and outside of a couple of really, really bad calls were in the game to the end. I was happy for may Jackrabbits but my inner Husker took a real beating. This Jackrabbit team is a lot better than the one three years ago. We have a solid offense with a great running back and a good QB who has solid receivers, and special teams are good. The defense is the question mark. Same thing for the Huskers. I expect both teams to be able to move the ball. The Jacks will play solid ball with few penalties and limited turnovers. Can the Huskers do the same? Not throwing smack here. Remember, I'm a big Husker guy. Just saying after last week if BR isn't ready to go it could be an awful result. The way I see it, I win either way. Can't wait to come down to Lincoln. Look for me, I'm the guy in blue!

Zach Zenner. Cross between Rex and Danny Woodhead. If Huskers will not show up, then "closer than you think", even upset. Remember Michigan vs. Akron?

BTW, last week ....

SDSU 34

SE Louisiana 26