How Does Bo Recover?

billdozer15

1. hire a great OC with full reign to do what he wants and hold him responsible for results. 2. hire a DC and let him do what he wants to do and hold him responsible for results 3. get some great recruiters 4. be a head coach over everything and get out of the weeds. then I think we will see some good...I think Bo seems to be a good guy, just not a good head coach

Damage is done, unfortunately beyond repair IMO. I wish Bo will quietly step down with Bo's decision only. No Shawn or Perlman's orders......I hate "you're FIRED". I'm not a member of Bo Hater club nor Bo Lover.

I'm very curious about T.O. thoughts

T.O. is too classy to comment....just take a moment and read his mind......yes, that's correct.

I think we'll see one of two things happen. Either the team will rally around Bo and plays their asses off for the rest of the season with an intensity and fire we have not witnessed in decades or, we see a team so disenfranchised with their coach, program and fans, they completely fall apart. Personally, I'm hoping for the former.

yeah, but do either of those options still have Bo here? Thats the question Eichorst has to ask himself. Even if Bo begins winning (really skeptical here) you have to think he is going to jump ship at his first chance.

Hmmm....

Good point . Unfortunately.