If you're Harvey Perlman.........

Comish

Hey Commish, you need to fix the thread title: Harvey Pearlman Perlman :lol:

/ I'm usually not a spelling Nazi. But come. The thread title? LOL

Yes, Pearlman is Harvey's super hero alter ego.

Maybe people are mistaking Harvey for this guy--Lou Pearlman--because of the similar name and close resemblance. After all, they're almost identical twins:

Lou Pearlman

lou-pearlman.jpg

If they did support Bo they would cut him off from the media.

That makes zero sense. "Here's a guy we may be firing soon. Let's allow him unfettered access to multiple media outlets until we decide to can him." Nobody would do this.

Yes they would. Why back a coach you don't support? just let him sink his own ship with the media. If Bo's smart he would stay out of the media. If the AD and Perlman don't come out this week and back up Bo they are looking at replacements. Why would they keep Bo out of the media if they are just going to get rid of him? It only makes sense to get Bo out of the media if they plan on keeping him.

Only in opposite land does that make sense. If he were getting canned before the end of the season, it would have been done already.

it's ok that you don't get it.

That makes zero sense. "Here's a guy we may be firing soon. Let's allow him unfettered access to multiple media outlets until we decide to can him." Nobody would do this.

Yes they would. Why back a coach you don't support? just let him sink his own ship with the media. If Bo's smart he would stay out of the media. If the AD and Perlman don't come out this week and back up Bo they are looking at replacements. Why would they keep Bo out of the media if they are just going to get rid of him? It only makes sense to get Bo out of the media if they plan on keeping him.

Only in opposite land does that make sense. If he were getting canned before the end of the season, it would have been done already.

it's ok that you don't get it.

Literally every national media person has said the exact opposite of you.

The thing that worries me a bit about this whole audio situation is that I haven't read a statement for Eichhorst nor Pearlman in support of Pelini after these events just yet. Sipple tweeted something trying to get some answers from Pearlman and it was followed up by this:

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip15h

Just called Harvey Perlman for possible update regarding Pelini. "I know why you're calling, but I'm not saying anything."

Do they owe the fans and media a statement in support of Bo!? I don't know how to really answer that I guess...what's damning is that these two individuals have really been on the down low during this matter. I just started to get worried about Bo's job last night in light of all the stupid ass rumors floating around...I hope Bo keeps his job and rights the ship....have to wait and see.

If Perlman or the Ad hasn't come out in support of Bo yet they are more than likely getting a list of candidates ready. The fact that both of them haven't come out in support of Bo to quash this situation shows you how they probably don't Bo support anymore.

^ This, getting a candidates list ready, preparing a statement and speaking with boosters

The thing that worries me a bit about this whole audio situation is that I haven't read a statement for Eichhorst nor Pearlman in support of Pelini after these events just yet. Sipple tweeted something trying to get some answers from Pearlman and it was followed up by this:

Just called Harvey Perlman for possible update regarding Pelini. "I know why you're calling, but I'm not saying anything."

Do they owe the fans and media a statement in support of Bo!? I don't know how to really answer that I guess...what's damning is that these two individuals have really been on the down low during this matter. I just started to get worried about Bo's job last night in light of all the stupid ass rumors floating around...I hope Bo keeps his job and rights the ship....have to wait and see.

If Perlman or the Ad hasn't come out in support of Bo yet they are more than likely getting a list of candidates ready. The fact that both of them haven't come out in support of Bo to quash this situation shows you how they probably don't Bo support anymore.

^ This, getting a candidates list ready, preparing a statement and speaking with boosters

Nope:

http://newsroom.unl.edu/releases/2013/09/18/Statement+from+Chancellor+Perlman%2C+Director+of+Athletics+Eichorst

Nope:

http://newsroom.unl.edu/releases/2013/09/18/Statement+from+Chancellor+Perlman%2C+Director+of+Athletics+Eichorst

Well played

So now list every national media person that said this? you need better reading skills. I never said for certainty that Bo was getting fired over this. Now that they have come out and made a statement that's different.

You're the one that wrote it.

Also:

@Adam_Jacobi: BTW: there's pretty much no way Nebraska lets Pelini have all this press availability if he were about to be fired.

You can find the rest on twitter.com

So now list every national media person that said this? you need better reading skills. I never said for certainty that Bo was getting fired over this. Now that they have come out and made a statement that's different.

You're the one that wrote it.

Also:

@Adam_Jacobi: BTW: there's pretty much no way Nebraska lets Pelini have all this press availability if he were about to be fired.

You can find the rest on twitter.com

so a guy in twitter is now your source? and he's from the bleacher report who most everyone on this board despises? lol.

You are correct. My mistake. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to correct the title. If you know the drill, feel free....... :)

By the way, my response would have been to suspend Bo for 1 game and then let it go.

And then (just maybe) make Bo wear a yellow happy face halloween mask on the sidelines the rest of the season to project an ever-smiling image for the cameras certain to be focused on him continuously.

You are correct. My mistake. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to correct the title. If you know the drill, feel free....... :)

And then (just maybe) make Bo wear a yellow happy face halloween mask on the sidelines the rest of the season to project an ever-smiling image for the cameras certain to be focused on him continuously.

Hit "Edit" in the OP, then hit "Use Full Editor".

But it looks like one of the mods got it for ya. (I make that same Perlman/Pearlman mistake about 50% of the time. We all knew what you meant.) :lol: