***** Osborne Speaks *****

GSG

It's great that Tom stepped forward about this and handled it. But it's not like it made the recording magically go away. Everyone seems to think Tom dealing with it last year lessens the impact. I still this thing is going to come up again in the future.

photo-thumb-7047.jpg

Clearly you need a new avatar. :lol:

This is great. It's almost like the skies parted and the sun shone down and lightning flashed, thunder BOOMED, and the voice of God spoke:

"Chill out, Husker fans. Thanks."

If this doesn't end the tape controversy for everyone, I can only conclude that the remaining anger is more reflective of those people than anything to do with the school or Bo.

We still have a long football season, hopefully full of promise, ahead.

It's great that Tom stepped forward about this and handled it. But it's not like it made the recording magically go away. Everyone seems to think Tom dealing with it last year lessens the impact. I still this thing is going to come up again in the future.

photo-thumb-7047.jpg

Clearly you need a new avatar. :lol:

I have to admit, the avatar was a attempt at a suble jab at some who'm I've "debated" with about our program. I'm far from a "sunshine pumper", in fact I swing way too far to the negative side (but I'm trying to be better). That's why I've never commented about my feelings about what was said on the tape, just my opinion that even though people want to put to rest, I don't think it's ever going to be a done deal.

This is great. It's almost like the skies parted and the sun shone down and lightning flashed, thunder BOOMED, and the voice of God spoke:

"Chill out, Husker fans. Thanks."

If this doesn't end the tape controversy for everyone, I can only conclude that the remaining anger is more reflective of those people than anything to do with the school or Bo.

We still have a long football season, hopefully full of promise, ahead.

That has been my question. Because Tom spoke out about it ends the controversy? Tom dealing with it doesn't mean it didn't happen. You can't erase the momories of people who heard it and have very strong feelings about it. Either way.

So because Tom knew about this a year ago it suddenly makes everything okay?

I'm failing to see the logic here...

OTOH, if the admin already knew about it and dealt with it, should Pelini be punished again just because the public found out?

I'm curious what his punishment was.

soap.jpg

OTOH, if the admin already knew about it and dealt with it, should Pelini be punished again just because the public found out?

Why? What would be suitable punishment? I mean he is an adult (or as Gundy would say-full grown man). I would assume Tom probably just helped explain what is acceptable behavior, that's not it, and to straighten up and fly right, dadgummit.

Why? What would be suitable punishment? I mean he is an adult (or as Gundy would say-full grown man). I would assume Tom probably just helped explain what is acceptable behavior, that's not it, and to straighten up and fly right, dadgummit.

Because I'm curious.

soap.jpg

That better not be Life Bouy. That stuff will make you go blind

original.jpg

• Fire 1