Huskers ripe for a Jackrabbit picking

knapplc

This game is the SuperBowl for the Jacks and you gotta believe they will be playing with fire in their hearts which cannot be said for our team. Am I wrong?

You are wrong about one thing - this isn't their Super Bowl. Next week, they play North Dakota State. That's a bigger, more important game to SDSU fans and players than Nebraska.

Frankly, I'd rather have Nebraska be their Super Bowl. The way it is now, they'll play with a lot of fire, passion, and they'll really want to beat us - but they're not going to be tight. They'll play loose.

The original article mentions that Nebraska was ranked #6 when the Jackrabbits gave them a scare in 2010.

Serious question: is the 2013 Nebraska team that much different from the 2010 team?

I think the 2013 team is worse...

I guess I never thought I would see the day when we had to worry about playing a cream puff....in which case the rest of the schedule scares me to death.

Yep, the only cream puff team was S.Miss. Scratch Wyoming foe.

BTW, Wyoming was rated #105 (8/31). Jackrabbits, #92. On paper, 'Rabbits are better than 'Pokes.

You noticed next season schedule? Apparently two cream puffs, Carl's boys (FAU) and McNesse. Remaining two, Fresno St. and Miami(FL) who both appeared in Top 25 poll.