SJB Not Starting

I don't understand. Is this depth chart not accurate?

Or is SJB actually a nickel corner?

The HuskerMax depth chart isn't quite accurate.

For SDSU, they coaches were expecting to run more base defense but they still wanted to list Ciante as a starter so the coaches changed the depth chart to show Evans as a starting corner and Mitchell -OR- SJB at the other corner. When HuskerMax did theirs, they left out the OR so it looks like SJB isn't a starter. For every game so far, Mitchell and SJB have started at the two corners with Evans starting at the Nickel. That looks to be the same for the next three games as well.

I just looked at the 2-deep roster for Illinois (http://www.huskermax...intable2013.pdf). SJB is listed as number 2 CB. Are bo and pap out of their minds?

outta there minds? yes, it also says they're starting t mart over tommy armstrong. So yes, yes they are.

Yes lets start the Freshman who has played a half a game phenominally because the FCS team he started against had no tape to study on him. I was very impressed by him but barring injury, Tommys time is next year.

Go check the past three two-deeps from Huskermax before you blow a gasket about this.

Exactly. It has read like that every week. C'mon people, you're really reaching here!

I didn't pay attention earlier in the year because I though most of the DBs were good. Now SJB has separated himself from the others and should be the clear starter.