\\ Purdue Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Ankrah or Randle looks hurt.

Randle

Does that mean more VV and Moss?

Moss is and DE...means more VV, Collins, Curry, Maurice

Curry is who I meant. Always mix them up for some reason. But yeah him and Collins have both looked good so I'm not too worried about that injury. I do hope Randles okay though.

About what I expected out of this game, defense looks great, but, you know, it's Purdue.

It is nice that Purdue isn't gaining yards by running up the middle, although they haven't tried much.

Yeah, that's why I'm hesitant to really heap praise about that. Definitely got to give the defense credit, they look great, but I would be way more impressed if we do this to a better team.

About what I expected out of this game, defense looks great, but, you know, it's Purdue.

It is nice that Purdue isn't gaining yards by running up the middle, although they haven't tried much.

Yeah, that's why I'm hesitant to really heap praise about that. Definitely got to give the defense credit, they look great, but I would be way more impressed if we do this to a better team.

Hopefully we shut out NW in a few weeks

Hopefully we shut out NW in a few weeks

If we do that I am freaking ecstatic and probably running down the streets of St. Louis shirtless.