How Do You Respond to Injustice and Evil?

Generally it relates to our sphere of influence. If we have the opportunity and ability to do good in the face of evil we need to do so. Of course, my responsibility has a husband and father is to protect my family from direct evil. Beyond that, I need to ask, what influence do I have and where and what abilities / gifts do I have to contribute good in order to over come evil. I realize that we can talk politics and football all day long on the forum but our real influence is very limited. In the same way, I may not have the ability to deal with all of the murders in Chicago, but I can mentor a young man in Tulsa. "You are the salt of the earth" Be salty where you can.

• Fire 1

Generally it relates to our sphere of influence. If we have the opportunity and ability to do good in the face of evil we need to do so. Of course, my responsibility has a husband and father is to protect my family from direct evil. Beyond that, I need to ask, what influence do I have and where and what abilities / gifts do I have to contribute good in order to over come evil. I realize that we can talk politics and football all day long on the forum but our real influence is very limited. In the same way, I may not have the ability to deal with all of the murders in Chicago, but I can mentor a young man in Tulsa. "You are the salt of the earth" Be salty where you can.

Good post TG.

Everyone remember this quote when typing out exactly how you would act in these hypothetical situations:

thanks Chuck Norris...

I'm actually being the opposite of Chuck Norris/"cool and tough" here and trying to remind people to be realistic.

:sarcasm

Just be quiet if you have nothing productive to day. Thanks!

Lighten up Francis, there's a game a week from this Saturday, you'll be ok...

Everyone remember this quote when typing out exactly how you would act in these hypothetical situations:

thanks Chuck Norris...

I'm actually being the opposite of Chuck Norris/"cool and tough" here and trying to remind people to be realistic.

:sarcasm

Just be quiet if you have nothing productive to day. Thanks!

Lighten up Francis, there's a game a week from this Saturday, you'll be ok...

You're right. I don't know if I'm going to make it until then, though. This Saturday's slate kinda sucks....

You're right. I don't know if I'm going to make it until then, though. This Saturday's slate kinda sucks....

Outside of UCLA/Stanford or Auburn/A&M, it's going to be a good day to watch baseball and/or Hockey...

Or go to a pumpkin patch/corn maze... drunk

Outside of UCLA/Stanford or Auburn/A&M, it's going to be a good day to watch baseball and/or Hockey...

Or go to a pumpkin patch/corn maze... drunk

another viable option...