Does this statement bother you?

NUinID

It's not like you can just show up to a kids school and expect him to be willing to talk/listen, and usually you have to go through the HC to speak to the kid. Not as easy as it sounds, imo.

It's not like you can just show up to a kids school and expect him to be willing to talk/listen, and usually you have to go through the HC to speak to the kid. Not as easy as it sounds, imo.

Here's your +1 ADS for the comment under Community Status Updates!

Here's your +1 ADS for the comment under Community Status Updates!

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing!

This is not like dating, where you just show up to the girls place, without permission and then stare at her through the window.

I think this is a problem. It shouldn't take year 6 to realize the need for a non-coaching staff recruiting coordinator. Someone who can break down film and organize visits. An assistant coach should be too busy to devote enough time to this.

They couldn't have hired someone 6 years ago to fill for the non-coaching staff recruiting coordinator because it didn't exist within the NCAA. Only in last couple years have a select few teams made this apart of their program.

I'm offended nobody has asked me what my Hallowen Costume is going to be this year.....

(1995 Redux runs to room crying like Captain Hero from Drawn Together)

Is your costume Xandir P. Wifflebottom?

I'm on a never-ending quest to save my girlfriend!

I thought everyone was wearing this for H-ween

uspw_6637876.jpg