Does this statement bother you?

NUinID

Huskerpedia still exists? :lol:

LOL, I just went over there and looked at some of the postings regarding this. They be serious and getting after it! A few comments show caution but most are in a lynching mood! Ha!

The hard core anti Bo crowd has taken over full force at HP, they do have some interesting topics that I like to read though.

Yeah, and some HB posters think it gets out of control here sometime. But most of the posts and threads on HB are reasonable and well thought out as compared to the childish, chaotic jackassery of other football message boards. :lol:

LOL, I just went over there and looked at some of the postings regarding this. They be serious and getting after it! A few comments show caution but most are in a lynching mood! Ha!

The hard core anti Bo crowd has taken over full force at HP, they do have some interesting topics that I like to read though.

Yeah, and some HB posters think it gets out of control here sometime. But most of the posts and threads on HB are reasonable and well thought out as compared to the childish, chaotic jackassery of other football message boards. :lol:

Yep, I would agree! Have not been here all that long but most of the time, logic appears to come to the forefront at some point. The main factor here in my opinion is the Mods and how they handle people. I usually read boards for a long while before I decide if I want to join and most of the time I will just skip on by them because of the kiddie crap that some allow!

Which reminds me; hey Knapp, why does that thread "new recruit looks good" or something like that take me into the twilight zone when I click on it? First time I have seen this occur!

Edited by TAKODA

Yep, I would agree! Have not been here all that long but most of the time, logic appears to come to the forefront at some point. The main factor here in my opinion is the Mods and how they handle people. I usually read boards for a long while before I decide if I want to join and most of the time I will just skip on by them because of the kiddie crap that some allow!

Which reminds me; hey Knapp, why does that thread "new recruit looks good" or something like that take me into the twilight zone when I click on it? First time I have seen this occur!

HP used to be a great site, but it is dominated by about 5 posters that are as negative as you can get right now and a couple of other posters that because the have some knowledge of thing think their opinion carries more weight.

One poster, who is not even a Nebraska fan post stuff on the recruiting board that is good, but now he is spilling over onto the football board and I just ask myself, why do you care.

I am glad I found this board.

I don't think the word "disorganized" is a way to describe what he said. I think he probably mean they were more "fluid" in this bye week than they were last time. Maybe last time they had everything schedule out, and this time if they can get over to see an extra game, or maybe not visit someone they planning on visiting because they want to evaluate someone else they can do it.

^ This

Uh oh. The Huskers are winning games, the defense is improving. We are really digging deep for sh#t to bitch about now that the team is erasing some of the other more common things.

It's a bye week. Try to get some work done around the house this Saturday, or fix something you've been putting off for awhile. Or fire up the grill, drink a few and enjoy the day with the family. Then in a few weeks, maybe the team or coaches will give us something fresh to harp on. I will be right there with ya whining about it, though I don't know why I care so much. Til then, things are going okay for this team, we have only one loss in a game that turns out we were playing with a 50% TM so really Husker nation lets all cheer up a bit.

Lovely weather outside eh?

Uh oh. The Huskers are winning games, the defense is improving. We are really digging deep for sh#t to bitch about now that the team is erasing some of the other more common things.

It's a bye week. Try to get some work done around the house this Saturday, or fix something you've been putting off for awhile. Or fire up the grill, drink a few and enjoy the day with the family. Then in a few weeks, maybe the team or coaches will give us something fresh to harp on. I will be right there with ya whining about it, though I don't know why I care so much. Til then, things are going okay for this team, we have only one loss in a game that turns out we were playing with a 50% TM so really Husker nation lets all cheer up a bit.

Lovely weather outside eh?

I'll probably pull out the fire pit at the house later in the evening and have some of the friends over. If I get reeeeeeaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyy crazy I might just have a glass of whiskey and pass around the jar of HoneyShine with the boys.