Does this statement bother you?

NUinID

I'll probably end up changing the oil in my car and replacing the spark plugs Saturday. Saturday night I too will be sitting around a fire pit and having a few beers with my buddy and his wife. Sunday we may be out at Indian Caves for a bit where my mother and father in law are already have their camper set up for the last week and a half.

Of course Sunday night, I will be in my living room watching Denver vs. Indianapolis.

I'll probably end up changing the oil in my car and replacing the spark plugs Saturday. Saturday night I too will be sitting around a fire pit and having a few beers with my buddy and his wife. Sunday we may be out at Indian Caves for a bit where my mother and father in law are already have their camper set up for the last week and a half.

Of course Sunday night, I will be in my living room watching Denver vs. Indianapolis.

Ugh. You just reminded me I have to work Monday afternoon and will miss the game. Damn you time zones!

Recruiting is a 24/7 365 day job. If we are not, we are failing, as many others are. Alabama has more in recruiting than we have on staff period.

I would think recruiting has become far easier these days, with all the face book and twitter accounts. Easier to contact, meet and communicate with.

I did not see anything wrong with the statement. Quick change, reaction, seeing others. Good recruiters, do what ever, when ever, where ever, how ever to get the deal signed. I think that statement is exactly what they said. It does not have to be chiseled in stone. A lot of times the first to show interest closes the deal. We have a good product to offer, never should even consider the word NO.

Over on Huskerpedia their is a heated debate about this being really a bad thing. I take this statement to mean that they have several directions they can go in the recruiting during this off week and they are still deciding what to do. Most on the other board think it means they are disorganized and have no clue what to do.

I guess I don't understand how some people can take one sentence and read so much into it

Ross Els said Nebraska had a slightly less-coordinated plan of which players to visit this week vs. the first bye week, when NU visited all of its top prospects.

http://sports.omaha....r/#.UmA5s_TnaM9

This was the first thing I thought of, although referring to a statement and not just a word...

I doubt "Average Husker Fan" has any idea what it's like to schedule calls/visits with tons of recruits on a weekly basis (not that I do, but I don't envision it being very simple).

I take this statement to be that they are trying to maximize their time and use it as effectively as possible, like ColoradoHusk said.

I doubt that the majority of NU fans has a clue what it takes to do this job. it's really a none issue.