Does it make you mad Missouri/Texas A&M are having success?

I'm kinda laughing about it. SEC this, SEC that, and a couple of perennial Big XII also-rans are powers if the 'best' conference. Mizzou won what, 2 Big XII North titles and now lead the SEC east by 2 games... True power right there..

Mizzu and A&M are doing much better than we are. We haven't won a conference title since 1999. We live off our own legacy 95 this, 95 that. TO this, TO that. We've done nothing but get embarrassed on national TV since the 2002 Rose Bowl vs Miami. Both teams play in the best conference in CFB and are doing well oh and this is the same conference that has won the past 7 MNC's and a total of 9 out of the BCS's 15 year history. Yeah. FACTS buddy.

Mizzu and A&M are doing much better than we are. We haven't won a conference title since 1999. We live off our own legacy 95 this, 95 that. TO this, TO that. We've done nothing but get embarrassed on national TV since the 2002 Rose Bowl vs Miami. Both teams play in the best conference in CFB and are doing well oh and this is the same conference that has won the past 7 MNC's and a total of 9 out of the BCS's 15 year history. Yeah. FACTS buddy.

I must have missed Mizzou and A&M winning a title in the last 14 years...

• Fire 4

Injuries are a part of the game. Nobody and I really mean nobody gave us the slightest of breaks last year when 3/4 of our offense was hurt. And down playing Florida because they have injuries. Hello guys, mizzou played without our qb and best defender today. All we did was line up a rs fresh qb in his first start and smoke Florida. Mizzou and Oregon are the only two teams in the country to win every game by atleast 15 points. This is a senior heavy team that would be a top team in any conference. I kinda laugh at how bad we would beat teams if mizzou was still in the b12 or in the big10

Only reason to be mad at Texas A&M is that with each game the ego and love affair with manziel continues.

There was a time when fans around CFB hated Nebraska and T.O., Lawrence Phillips to name just one player not many were huge fans of. Manziel is a gamer. He puts results on the field and won a friggin heisman as a frosh. I'd take him over any of our QB's any day of the week.

I'm kinda laughing about it. SEC this, SEC that, and a couple of perennial Big XII also-rans are powers if the 'best' conference. Mizzou won what, 2 Big XII North titles and now lead the SEC east by 2 games... True power right there..

You honestly think the SEC is that powerful of a conference this season? Have you been watching the games?

But what have we won since 99 other than a few division titles? This is all based off of recent events. Our move to the B1G, A&M to the SEC, Mizzu following. Obviously they are doing something right as of late and why do we struggle? We're lucky to be 5-1 and have nothing but a weak schedule to thank.

But what have we won since 99 other than a few division titles? This is all based off of recent events. Our move to the B1G, A&M to the SEC, Mizzu following. Obviously they are doing something right as of late and why do we struggle? We're lucky to be 5-1 and have nothing but a weak schedule to thank.

What have they won?

You honestly think the SEC is that powerful of a conference this season? Have you been watching the games?

Might not be as strong as a few years back, but compared to the big10 the SEC are gods walking the earth. And that's not even a statement about the sec as much as it is a statement about how bad the big10 is

I love how Red is Power is using Mizzou and A&Ms (who have nothing to do with Nebraska) success in their new conference to bash Nebraska.

We only played in a conference w/ both teams for a while there. It's a comparison of our move to a new conference and their moves to their new conference. Wasn't long ago when BAYLOR was getting demolished by us now they are soon to be top 10 w/ an offense that's averaging 63 points a game. Lol, see, it's all about coaching. It annoys the heck out of me that these teams we used to completely own for the longest time are now more relevant than we are. UCLA got pounded by Stanford which makes Nebraska look even worse. I can use more teams than just Mizzu and A&M though.

Have you looked at the polls lately? Have you seen how many of their teams have been ranked in the top 10 this year? The SEC schools are tearing each other apart because they are that dang good! 20+ years ago the Big 8 was doing the SAME thing. How about the No. 1 team who has a pretty good chance to 3-peat?

In no way shape or form would I trade us for Mizzou. The conference change "excuse" if you will doesn't look so bad when you consider that Mizzou won 2 football games(?) last year in the SEC when the conference was good. I enjoy winning seasons.

aTm - The jury is still out. Let's see if Sumlin can do it with his guys and not when he has an OL full of NFL draft picks and a QB like Manziel handed to him.