Does it make you mad Missouri/Texas A&M are having success?

Unfortunately Saban is a great coach which makes Alabama the favorite for being in the title match . I hope they lose in the sec championship game and drop to 3 or lower. I would also love to play Ohio state and nip them in the big ten title game robbing them for a chance to play for a national championship game....Would be so nice!

Bo...there is a big difference between entertaining football and good football teams. I am assuming that when I said the big 10 sucks you thought that meant they cannot be entertaining. Because if you are trying to pass off penn state and Michigan as good football teams. ...wow...talk about homer

• Fire 1

Let's see if I can reframe the question: Am I mad that three of the four teams that left the Big XII are doing better than Texas? No...

I remember all the dire predictions about all of the teams that left would be shut off from the "Texas Pipeline" and getting humiliated by the teams in our new conference.

I even heard that at least four Big XII teams asked if they could be considered as replacements for the Lopers when they left the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference, but Chadron State and Fort Hays told them no way, they were looking for a solid replacement.

I don't know why so many get mad when I say I don't think the big ten is very good. I am a joke...I am a homer...sec blah blah.

No less that ten statements a day or threads are active on this board any given day from husker fans saying the same thing. Its not a hater thing...its not even a husker thing. Many share my same thoughs that Nebraska can and should cruise. How are my thoughts different from the majority of this board?

SEC is not as good as hyped, Big Ten is not as bad as hyped. I would say the SEC is the better conference obviously but 8 ranked teams is silly, 3 shouldn't be ranked at the moment.

Obviously the SEC is a good conference when Mizzu and A&M are much better programs right now.

Have you looked at the polls lately? Have you seen how many of their teams have been ranked in the top 10 this year? The SEC schools are tearing each other apart because they are that dang good! 20+ years ago the Big 8 was doing the SAME thing. How about the No. 1 team who has a pretty good chance to 3-peat?

When you start ranked in the pre-season top ten because of media bias, then beat up on creampuffs, it's not hard to figure out.

S Carolina, UGA, UF have no reason being ranked. A&M should drop out now after losing at home to Auburn because their defense is one of the worse in all of CFB. If they weren't in the SEC, they'd be gone tomorrow, but they won't.

There's a media bias because it's the best damn conference in CFB. Lol, how many MNC's have they won in a row now? Think I already posted that here. The point of this thread is the fact that Mizzu and A&M are rising programs and we are not. I'll choke on my own words if we finish 12-1 and B1G champs. I'd love to see this team go out winners as much as anyone else here. But it's pretty irritating that old foes are on the rise and we are stuck. Missouri, A&M, Texas Tech, Baylor just to name a few.