How many stadiums have you seen the Huskers play in?

Ulty

A couple years ago, I figured out NU's record in every game that I have attended. It was pretty darn good. Of course, it helps that I was at UNL during the 1994-97 seasons. Of course that record has been hurt the past decade.

Teach went to UNL with me, and he says he has never seen NU lose while he attended the game. This includes the NW game in Evanston last year.

This includes the NW game in Evanston last year.

Safe to say my dad and me love going to away games, I'm only 20 and I've been to: Memorial Stadium, Colombia, Missouri (2001), Lawrence, Kansas (2001, 2009), San Antonio Alamo Dome (2003), Los Angeles, California (2006), Manhatten, Kansas (2008), Blacksburg, Virginia (2009), Jerrydome Dallas, Texas (2009, 2010), College Station, Texas (2010), Laramie, Wyoming (2011), Ann Arbor, Michigan (2011, soon to be '13), Columbus, Ohio (2012), Iowa City, Iowa (2012), Indianapolis, Indiana (2012) Away Record- 7-8

started a new tradition with my dad a few years ago, we try to go to a home game and an away game every year, not super easy since I live in PA and he lives in AZ, but gotten to see some cool places;

Lincoln

Boulder

Austin

Rose Bowl

Sun Devil Stadium

Alamo Dome

Va Tech

Ohio State

Penn State

this year Michigan and hopefully Indy (already have tickets)