How many stadiums have you seen the Huskers play in?

Ulty

Dakotadome. Once you hit that place up theres no reason to go anywhere else.

NU played in the Dakotadome?

I played in the Dakotadome. I know, you're impressed :)

Dakotadome capacity: only 10,000 seats.

You can find me there every time USD has a home game. They're on fire right now.

University of South Dakota - 41, Minnesota Gophers - 38. (2010)

I'm looking forward to play Coyotes vs. Jackrabbits @ Vermillion (Dakotadome). Bitter rival.

That Minnesota win is legendary here. Jackrabbits have nothing on us this year. They've played like one good quarter all year, and it was against a collapsing NU defense. Dome's gonna be rockin' that day, first time SDSU visits USD in a decade.

1. Lincoln
  2. Boulder
  3. Lawrence
  4. Norman
  5. Stillwater
  6. Lubbock
  7. Austin
  8. College Station
  9. Waco
  10. Cotton Bowl
  11. Independence Bowl
  12. Gator Bowl
  13. Holiday Bowl (2X)
  14. Arrowhead (Big 12 Championship)
  15. Cowboys Stadium (2 Big 12 Championships)
  16. Alamo Dome (2 Big 12 Championships, 3 Alamo Bowls)
  17. Orange Bowl Stadium (94 Championship)
  18. Pro Player Stadium (97 Championship)
  19. Rose Bowl Stadium (01 Championship)

Lincoln

Arrowhead

Cotton Bowl

New Question!

Which was the best stadium you have seen us play? Excluding Memorial Stadium of course. You know, for atmosphere, sightlines, concourses... Any reason really.

Arrowhead was excellent! I have seen us play there twice, the last time was in the Big XII championship game vs. OU. Cold, and we lost, but the other game was in 98 (might want to check that year) vs. OKST. The stadium can be loud! Not that Memorial Stadium can't be, but there is something about those acoustics there that make that stadium particularly loud. Plus, the place exploded when we made that final tackle to seal that game at the end.

Cotton Bowl is JUNK! Atleast it was when we played Auburn. Concourses were pretty much non-existent, and the seats were old and wooden. I know they updated it, but there's a reason that the Cotton Bowl is no longer played there...

Lincoln is still the best atmosphere in my opinion.

I went to the Rose Bowl when I was still in grade school so all I remember were the terrible UCLA fans. It was really bad there. Probably a great looking stadium back then but I was to young to care.

TCF is a beautiful venue in my humble opinion but the atmosphere is extremely lacking. When you are used to games in Lincoln selling out 80k, its difficult to be excited when a 50k stadium is only half full.

...........Cotton Bowl is JUNK! ................ there's a reason that the Cotton Bowl is no longer played there...

For sure. I sneaked in self-tour inside the Cotton Bowl three days before Red River rival game (2005 OUvsUT). Terrible and stinky rest rooms, severe corrosion, measly score board, no maintenance at all, pigeon poop everywhere, leaking pipes (sewer?), trash, etc. I'm surprised concession stands passed the inspection. Cotton Bowl in January is now Jerrysworld venue. I think only one event annually, Red River rival game during Texass Fair.

Lincoln is still the best atmosphere in my opinion.

I went to the Rose Bowl when I was still in grade school so all I remember were the terrible UCLA fans. It was really bad there. Probably a great looking stadium back then but I was to young to care.

TCF is a beautiful venue in my humble opinion but the atmosphere is extremely lacking. When you are used to games in Lincoln selling out 80k, its difficult to be excited when a 50k stadium is only half full.

The Rose Bowl is an old piece of crap but they are upgrading...I guess we'll have to see how it turns out. The one thing they will not be able to fix is how difficult it is to get in and out of the seating area. Some places have tough parking lots to get in and out of, but the Rose Bowl has by far the toughest seating area to enter and exit (at least around game time and after the game). The one thing that is really nice about the Rose Bowl...at least in my opinion...are the site lines. I have never sat anywhere in that stadium that was not a pretty good place to see the game (and I've been there for many game s other than just Husker games).

Now, another thing that will NEVER improve is the attitude of the "fans". When UCLA is bad, they are apathetic about the game and pretentious in general. When UCLA is good (not great...that never happens...just good) they jump on the band wagon, talk trash, and act as though they are the greatest thing to happen to college football since the forward pass.

• 10 months later...