Hypothetical

Bo is all but gone. Look, we're going to go 3-2 or 2-3 to finish it out, leaving us at 8-4 or 7-5 in a year when we had a 4th year starting QB, an explosive offense full of big-time weapons, and a young defense supposedly lead by a defensive guru. And we'll be doing it against possibly the weakest schedule Nebraska has played in the past half century. It's simply not acceptable.

• Fire 1

Add on the way we lose, and the "every single season anomalies" to any variation of a poor record. And then consider "the tape"... how do you keep him????

Anybody who argues for him to stay in that scenario, is having an identity crisis. Eichorst included. Nebraska. Remember what that used to mean? I havent forgotten. Not yet.

• Fire 1

If NU goes 3 and 2 for the remainder of the season with one blowout loss, gets a Wiscy style drubbing by OSU, and wins a weak bowl game, does Bo keep his job? I think this is a real possibility.

8-4 with a loss to Minny and a conf blowout loss? Wow. I'd say Bo would be on the cusp of getting canned. Could go either way. But I'd guess that Eichorst would not pull the trigger on an 8 win coach.

Add on the way we lose, and the "every single season anomalies" to any variation of a poor record.

What is a variation of a poor record?

Hard for me to argue that 4 losses is a poor record, and i get ur point. Its a point that deserves attention, the whole husker fans vs 4 losses. But when all things are considered, and then you throw in a loss to minnesota, to a hypothetical four loss season, its time to look in the mirror. What are we doing here? year five and ur losing to minnesota?? easy as snooki schedule and ur bombing against minnesota and GIVING UP against an okay ucla team? And if u question whether or not ucla is ok or not, i ask you again... What are we doing here? Fans have gotten used to the fear of tennesseeism, but it shouldnt come with the cost of losing your identity. We're the huskers for christs sake.

i dont know what needs to happen but something needs to happen.. logically it starts from the top and work down... this company is not working consistently!!!!! thats the most important thing!! im forgiving.... sh#t happens but the buck has to stop somewhere... and thats at the top