The "We're Behind You Bo!" thread

I've got Bo's back. Hell I'll even be right behind him helping him carry his sh#t out of his office if he refuses to make changes at the coordinator positions. I know Beck was a hot commodity there for a bit, til he proved how incapable he is as a play caller. Papuchis....well. Ummm...yea that dude. Bo needs proven guys at the OC and DC positions. It doesn't seem he would even consider it. If he does, good for him. It would show he is more committed to the success of this team than he is to the success of his buddies coaching careers. I hope he makes the right choice, but I honestly think its too late.

To be a hundred percent truthful though, I'm not a Bo supporter at all. Ive had it wiith this.

I have nothing against Bo. I like Bo. I want him, and our entire program to succeed. However, theres a point when you have to cut your loses. I would like to hear what the players think.

so you want the players to make public statements? No, no. no. I don't want to hear nothing from nobody in, on, or around the program unless it is specifically related to our next opponent.

• Fire 2

I've got Bo's back. Hell I'll even be right behind him helping him carry his sh#t out of his office if he refuses to make changes at the coordinator positions. I know Beck was a hot commodity there for a bit, til he proved how incapable he is as a play caller. Papuchis....well. Ummm...yea that dude. Bo needs proven guys at the OC and DC positions. It doesn't seem he would even consider it. If he does, good for him. It would show he is more committed to the success of this team than he is to the success of his buddies coaching careers. I hope he makes the right choice, but I honestly think its too late.

To be a hundred percent truthful though, I'm not a Bo supporter at all. Ive had it wiith this.

You might be in the wrong thread then :)

I still support Bo. But he needs to start winning. Right now, starting with NW. If he loses to NW, he might be done, no matter what happens the rest of the season. He's past the point where he can just show up and be competitive and have that be acceptable. He must make the big ten championship game and then he will earn some leeway back.

Even though I don't have much reason to be confident in this particular Husker squad, I do feel confident that the team will respond well next week. One characteristic of the Pelini era is the team seems to respond VERY well when the world is against them. Everyone - fans, announcers, pundits (even those not associated with Nebraska like Mark May) - think Pelini and his team are in big trouble. This is the time when Pelini and his team decide to show up (see: 09 after Iowa State, 10 after Texas, 12 after Ohio State).

never let mark mary or any of these so called nimwits affect how we feel about our team!! The only time they talk about us is when we are struggling or going through difficult times! They hate us and want to create an atmosphere of adversity even if it doesnt exist! To further bring us down the cfb ladder. F**k them!!

I will and always have supported this team.

However, it's a shame that when that support no longer extends to a coach, that apparently is unacceptable to some people. I simply want a better situation for our players, fans, and program. If that puts me in the wrong thread then f#*k you.

• Fire 3

Its not unnacceptable. Everyones entitled to an opinion. But threats to coaches and malevolent messages to players are a problem, big time. You dont have to like the coach to support the team but it really wouldnt hurt. Oh and if anybody thinks berrating the staff or players is going to solve anytthing then f you too.

I supported the firing of Frank unless he made some changes. He did and went 9-3 (10-3 with bowl) and I thought we should have given him more time. Was never and am still not a Beck fan, Forget about the choice of Paps. That is like wasting one of your 3 wishes with the genie. Bo either gets experienced folks in or he needs to be gone. Plain and simple. I will support the team to the end. They are the ones playing the game.

If the rumors are true that Martinez had/has broken toes and a bum shoulder, BUT Bo still played him, then that is enough for me to wish Bo gone. IF true, he put his pride before the team, jeopardized the health and possible future of Martinez who has given his all for the program. Not to mention sending an awesome message to his 3-0 starters in TA and RKIII. Again if true, screw Bo. If not, I still do not think he has the ability to right this ship and get us in contention to win the conference unless he gets some EXPERIENCED help.