2013-2014 W-L Record for the Men

Comish

Changing my prediction.

Gonna go with 21-9, 12-6 in conference. See ya in the Dance!!

slow down sparky. the B1G is still the best conference. I think we have a chance to go .500 after what i saw tonight but there is no chance we are going 12-6. maybe 9-9 if we get lucky, but most likely 7-11 or 8-10.

You know what they say about opinions being like a$$hole$, everyone has one. So, I have my opinion and you have yours.

Changing my prediction.

Gonna go with 21-9, 12-6 in conference. See ya in the Dance!!

slow down sparky. the B1G is still the best conference. I think we have a chance to go .500 after what i saw tonight but there is no chance we are going 12-6. maybe 9-9 if we get lucky, but most likely 7-11 or 8-10.

You know what they say about opinions being like a$$hole$, everyone has one. So, I have my opinion and you have yours.

neil-degrasse-tyson-badass-gif.gif

Everyone talks about how 'young' NU is. Yet, after the suspensions are up, the starting 5 are likely:

A transfer from Florida, a transfer from Texas Tech, a New Zealander who played on the country's National Team, a sophomore that just got B1G Player of the Week, and a Senior.

I think when you've got experience like that, it's time to start dismissing the 'youth' excuse, and instead start looking how well the team can mesh together.

Many teams succeed with a lot less experience than that.

Everyone talks about how 'young' NU is. Yet, after the suspensions are up, the starting 5 are likely:

A transfer from Florida, a transfer from Texas Tech, a New Zealander who played on the country's National Team, a sophomore that just got B1G Player of the Week, and a Senior.

I think when you've got experience like that, it's time to start dismissing the 'youth' excuse, and instead start looking how well the team can mesh together.

Many teams succeed with a lot less experience than that.

That is very intriguing. I will be at the game Sunday!