Interesting fact.

you are not alone, jj.

I would want nothing more for that to happen. Hell, I LIKE Bo Pelini, but what I don't like is 4 losses every single goddamn year. The same stupid mental mistakes every goddamn year. That one, knife twisting, loss to a team it should just steamroll every goddamn year. That one (or two) embarrassing, ritual ass beating where the wheels completely fall off every goddamn year.

And I'm really starting to despise the excuse " this is the best we can do managment wise" when I know that the commitment level from the university is to winning, what I see other programs do with the same obstacles Nebraska has and then some, and what I saw with my own flipping eyes across the entire athletic department not that long ago all prove otherwise.

And that's starting to happen every goddamn day.

I respect your opinion and losses piss me off as well. I am one of the most positive people here and I don't think anyone can deny that. I refuse to believe any school can beat us on Saturdays no matter what. The most frustrating thing to me is that we see the potential in my opinion only to be let down the next week. It gets tiresome for me because my belief is that our head coach CAN do it and our players CAN do it. The thing most a admirable is that we refuse to let some of the cheaters corrupt us. Not too long ago was one of our commit's moms given a job at an SEC school basically as leverage for him to switch his commitment. I want this program to represent everything that is still good about CFB and what I hope will be good again. My only question for you though is what other schools do better than us with the same obstacles.

The one currently laying a Beatdown to Oregon for starters. They might even have more obstacles than NU

Or they might not. Academics. Location. Location. Location.

Didn't Stanford lose to Utah? Would that fall under the category of lose to a team they should just streamroll every goddamn year?

You're crazy if you wouldn't want to trade places with Stanford.

no doubt. if we could beat the no. 2 team in the nation and ucla, i would put up with a loss to an inferior opponent every now and again.

you are not alone, jj.

I would want nothing more for that to happen. Hell, I LIKE Bo Pelini, but what I don't like is 4 losses every single goddamn year. The same stupid mental mistakes every goddamn year. That one, knife twisting, loss to a team it should just steamroll every goddamn year. That one (or two) embarrassing, ritual ass beating where the wheels completely fall off every goddamn year.

And I'm really starting to despise the excuse " this is the best we can do managment wise" when I know that the commitment level from the university is to winning, what I see other programs do with the same obstacles Nebraska has and then some, and what I saw with my own flipping eyes across the entire athletic department not that long ago all prove otherwise.

And that's starting to happen every goddamn day.

I respect your opinion and losses piss me off as well. I am one of the most positive people here and I don't think anyone can deny that. I refuse to believe any school can beat us on Saturdays no matter what. The most frustrating thing to me is that we see the potential in my opinion only to be let down the next week. It gets tiresome for me because my belief is that our head coach CAN do it and our players CAN do it. The thing most a admirable is that we refuse to let some of the cheaters corrupt us. Not too long ago was one of our commit's moms given a job at an SEC school basically as leverage for him to switch his commitment. I want this program to represent everything that is still good about CFB and what I hope will be good again. My only question for you though is what other schools do better than us with the same obstacles.

The one currently laying a Beatdown to Oregon for starters. They might even have more obstacles than NU

Or they might not. Academics. Location. Location. Location.

No way anyone can possibly say one of the most respected academic schools in the nation that is in the state of California has as many built in disadvantages as NU.

I might be all alone here but I don't want Bo released for anything Carl might or might not have done. My first preference would be that Bo gets this team to play well the rest of the way this season and they win out or lose only 1 or 2 closely contesed games, and he keeps his job and shows considerable improvement next year. However, I have serious doubts that is what will happen. That leaves choices 2A and 2B; A- he is fired because of more mediocre showings and/or blowout losses or B- he quits because he sees the writing on the wall. Really my preference is for him to stay but only if we start doing something we can be proud of and not embarrassed by.

I was with you and respected your opinion until the last sentence. Maybe it's semantics and maybe I am reading this wrong, but I've only one time been embarrassed during Bo's time here and that was after Wisconsin in the CCG last season.

Missouri,and Oklahoma. 2008

Iowa State, 2009

Texas, Texas A&M, OU and the bowl game, 2010 (yep they should have ran the table that year)

Wisconsin, Northwestern at home, Michigan, Bowl game

Ohio St, UCLA, CCG, bowl game. (all pathetic efforts or a slaughter)

Lowering your standards might get you laid, but I don't recommend it for your alma mater.

Well, this list pretty well covers every Pelini loss as head coach at Nebraska.

Sadly it doesn't. I could have thrown in both losses to VT, and two to TT.

Everything else I listed was a loss that had no business handling or was a complete embarrassment. I would have been fine losing 31-21 to Ohio st last year. I will never abide NU getting 50+ dropped on them.

Didn't Stanford lose to Utah? Would that fall under the category of lose to a team they should just streamroll every goddamn year?

Seriously? What do you think Stanford would do to Nebraska right now?

Healthy Stanford/Healthy Nebraska both playing their best ball would be a hell of a game. This Stanford tonight vs Nebraska against Minnesota would be a blowout. Or maybe if we play them, they will play like they did against Utah and we play great. Its football, you never know whats going to happen, so I cant answer that question.

• Fire 1