Is it just me or is Michigan State not THAT good...

Seems to me like the best offense they have seen so far this year is Indiana which also sports one of the worst defense' too. Their SOS is worse than ours. This seems all too much like 2011 matchup when we dominated Sparty 24-3. I'm thinking we will see a similar outcome only this time the Huskers will be able to finish the year unscathed. I think our trend of beating Michigan St will continue. Bo will have their offense figured out it'll be up to our players to "execute" the game plan which they have done so impressively the last two weeks. I think defensively we will be able to do things MSU's offense has not seen that along w/ 90,000+ screaming fans... this isn't the big house where all the noise goes into the sky. Let's make MSU feel the noise.

I am leaning towards a win at home. TA throws for one, runs for one. Ameer runs for 120 yards and comes up big in the 4th quarter again to break it open 27-10 final. Turnover free game for NU. What say you?

• Fire 2

I'm not that impressed by MSU. I'm really not. They really have no idea what they're in for. Well, they were here in 2011 with 85,641 in attendance except this year we will have 91,000+ so it'll be louder, right? So, we should handle them easily. MSU's offense is perfect for Bo's defense. The real concern is whether our O will be able to put up points and I really think we can hang 21+ on MSU's defense.

For some reason, they never scare me.

+1. I can recall in 2011 there were many thinking MSU was going to thump us at home. That game ended up being quite the surprise. I still don't think they have faced a team on par as NU. This one should come down to defense, field position and special teams. If we can limit mistakes where they can't capitalize with that porous offense of theirs, we'll win decisively.

+1. I can recall in 2011 there were many thinking MSU was going to thump us at home. That game ended up being quite the surprise. I still don't think they have faced a team on par as NU. This one should come down to defense, field position and special teams. If we can limit mistakes where they can't capitalize with that porous offense of theirs, we'll win decisively.

That was a blind perception brought on by the fact that the week prior they beat Wiscy on the hail mary after Wiscy thumped us. What folks didnt quite see was that Michigan St's offense is so tailored to Bo's wheelhouse, it's like takin candy from a baby. And this year aint no different. IF our defense is dialed in as they were against Michigan, there's no way Michigan St scores more than 10 points with their offense. The only question is whether or not our offense will be able to clear that AND keep their high scoring DEFENSE shut out. It's gonna be an old-fashioned, low scoring bruiser. The way football was meant to be played. That's for damn sure. All we need now is 20's and some freezing drizzle.

That was a blind perception brought on by the fact that the week prior they beat Wiscy on the hail mary after Wiscy thumped us. What folks didnt quite see was that Michigan St's offense is so tailored to Bo's wheelhouse, it's like takin candy from a baby. And this year aint no different. IF our defense is dialed in as they were against Michigan, there's no way Michigan St scores more than 10 points with their offense. The only question is whether or not our offense will be able to clear that AND keep their high scoring DEFENSE shut out. It's gonna be an old-fashioned, low scoring bruiser. The way football was meant to be played. That's for damn sure. All we need now is 20's and some freezing drizzle.

I'm glad you and I are on the same page. I think it will be tough for them to score more than 10 points in our house. I think our fans will be as loud as they've ever been. The stakes for this game is plain and simple. Win... and the door is still open for Indy. Lose... and that door is shut. When there is something on the line, our team thrives with so much passion and energy it is ridiculous and we witness stout defensive performances along with a physical offense.

We need to be physical in this game and run the football. I hope Beck doesn't shy away from the run when it's 2nd & 7 or 3rd & 5. I think we should game plan around TA/Ameer and really hit MSU's D in the mouth with some good old fashioned power football.