TailGate this Saturday??

EZ-E

It's been almost a year ago to date that we did this for a home game. LandLord and I have been wanting to get one together so I decided I'd take the initiative to do it.

I'll be setting up in the Softball field parking lot exactly where we were last year for all of those that attended. Any and all are welcome to come down and have a drink. I'll have plenty of Miller-Coors products in my cooler and I may in fact have to bring out the old jar of moonshine for all that would enjoy a taste or would like to go blind.

PM me or those who have my cell number text me and lets take a strangle hold on our side of the conference this Saturday fellas!!!!!! GBR!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have my 15 year old son with me. Would it be appropriate for him to be there? I'd love for him to see some genuine Husker tailgating in his first trip to Lincoln.

There will be alcohol, and someone might have to muzzle Crewe if he comes, but overall I'd say it should be more than fine for a 15 year old. The Huskerboard losers are overall a pretty mild-mannered bunch, if you ask me.

• Fire 1

someone might have to muzzle Crewe if he comes

z915.jpg

How'd you get that picture of PC???

Pretty sure this picture more resembled you after the UCLA game pal.

And someone bring ice. EZ may have beer in a cooler, but from past experience odds are decent it will be warm

I saw you after the UCLA game?

Just kidding. Yeah. Polished that bottle a Windsor off in dramatic fashion. Needed to calm down. That handle was victimized. I'll be rather in control this time around.