***Official Michigan St. Game Discussion***

So we're up for a 43 point second half to get to that 50 point per game average.....

Sorry..that was a bit harsh. Combination of young guys, hurt guys and therefore more young guys. Hate me, but I accept this halftime situation. Tommy looked like the great player we hoped for on the touchdown drive. The D is gassed right now but playing lights out compared to earlier in the year.

It may be a long shot, but we can certainly win this game in the second half.

Christ, this is ridiculous! We are easily in this game if we hold on to this ball if not leading! I can't believe these guys are making all these mistakes. Here's an idea, KEEP HANDING THE BALL TO AMEER! They don't have much of an answer for him and we knew they wouldn't. So pissed right now........

Eliminate the turnovers, we're probably up 17-7 or so.

So we're up for a 43 point second half to get to that 50 point per game average.....

Sorry..that was a bit harsh. Combination of young guys, hurt guys and therefore more young guys. Hate me, but I accept this halftime situation. Tommy looked like the great player we hoped for on the touchdown drive. The D is gassed right now but playing lights out compared to earlier in the year.

Oh, we certainly can, and our defense doesn't concern me at all. But I just don't see the turnover problem ceasing. It's just mind-numbingly awful.

I'm with you. If we erase turnovers, we can compete for this game in the second half. Main concern, the defense may just be out of gas. We've screwed the defense royally this game. I have no more compassion for a team that plays like this. None.

Beck's a f'ing idiot for not giving Cross a chance to run where he'd be most effective, downhill not back to back stretch plays. Or even better a PA pass while Cross is out there. Plus, the option play is a dumb one with the time left being that close on our side of the field. Just give the ball to Ameer safely. BTW that option fumble to Newby was on both of them. High and behind but just like with Kenny Bells TD drop from TM, if you get two hands on it, you should catch it.

Oh, we certainly can, and our defense doesn't concern me at all. But I just don't see the turnover problem ceasing. It's just mind-numbingly awful.

Turnovers have been a problem since Mark Pelini has been the head coach. That comes from something some folks may not want to hear....

An undisciplined coaching staff creates undisciplined players. Ball security, stupid penalties, and playing smart is something that can be coached.