***Official Michigan St. Game Discussion***

Undisplined football. A staple in Pelini's team.

IT's called a freshman QB making freshman mistakes, not a lack of discipline

One by Westerkamp.

Three by Armstrong.

That's a lack of discipline. Ball Security comes from discipline.

2 by armstrong

1 by Newby

No, sir - the late pitch was by Armstrong. The pitch was high and lazy. Thumb to the sky when you pitch it. Don't pitch it in that situation. That's on the QB.

Armstrong pitches late, a lot. MSU's DC said that caused them problems (according to the commentators). He lets the D dictate what is going to beat them. Sure the pitch was slightly high, but it hit Newby in his hands in stride. He didn't have to make any grand adjustments.

Guys, the coaches didn't do any of this, so just stop. If you aren't blind, we are winning this game if these players would stop f'ing themselves.

Really? What game are you watching?

I'm assuming we are watching the same game, so I'll also assume that you comprehension is not quite up to par. Tommy Armstrong not a coach. Terrell Newby, not a coach. Westerkamp, also, not a coach. There you go, four turnovers, none of them coaches. Hope that helps bud.

But all of these mistakes are fixable by the COACHING. In practice. I'd have to agree with GBR's assessment.

Guys, the coaches didn't do any of this, so just stop. If you aren't blind, we are winning this game if these players would stop f'ing themselves.

Really? What game are you watching?

I'm assuming we are watching the same game, so I'll also assume that you comprehension is not quite up to par. Tommy Armstrong not a coach. Terrell Newby, not a coach. Westerkamp, also, not a coach. There you go, four turnovers, none of them coaches. Hope that helps bud.

But all of these mistakes are fixable by the COACHING. In practice. I'd have to agree with GBR's assessment.

I'll take 'I couldn't give a sh#t less if you agree or not' for 1000 Alex.

I say this every time, when a team doesn't try to move the ball and just basically lets the clock run out and escape into the locker room for half-time, bad things happen. We have the ball with several TO's left and an opportunity to drive down and maybe kick a field goal but instead do nothing (like usual) and then a fumble occurs. Ugh.

Almost as bad as prevent defense

Head scratching play calling on offense. f'ing piss poor gameplan.

What? This has been perhaps Beck's best game plan, in my opinion. They've been able to move the ball consistently. But we have zero depth at RB, and all the freshmen playing due to injuries are making unforced error after unforced error.

I was referring to the play calling to end the half. Got a quick first down, then just stopped. It was like they couldn't decide if they wanted to go for a score, or go into the half.