Favroite TV show from when you were in Jr High/High School

I think that I will have to go with 90210 on this one...I know I know, they were super dorks in high school and even dorkier in college. Kelly was always getting assaulted and they got mad when any of their friends had a party or drank...but I still liked it!

I will admit that my friends and I watched this show all the time in college. It was actually kind of fun to turn in to a drinking game! Taking a drink every time Tori Spelling cried or had issues would get you drunk in a hurry.

I think that I will have to go with 90210 on this one...I know I know, they were super dorks in high school and even dorkier in college. Kelly was always getting assaulted and they got mad when any of their friends had a party or drank...but I still liked it!

I will admit that my friends and I watched this show all the time in college. It was actually kind of fun to turn in to a drinking game! Taking a drink every time Tori Spelling cried or had issues would get you drunk in a hurry.

I remember it in college too. It was great! Steve joined the frat!!!

Late Night with Conan O'Brien. If that counts.

A lot of sleep deprived days of school because of that show. I haven't really watched Conan in well over 10 years, but in the mid-to-late 90s it was gold.

Also, Mr. Show with Bob and David, and Tenacious D were great. Although the Tenacious D show only lasted, I think, 6 episodes.

I remember it in college too. It was great! Steve joined the frat!!!

The show had it all...the guys were actually guys, the girls were ok to look at, except for Spelling and there was good drama. It also had awesome theme music!

Late Night with Conan O'Brien. If that counts.

A lot of sleep deprived days of school because of that show. I haven't really watched Conan in well over 10 years, but in the mid-to-late 90s it was gold.

Also, Mr. Show with Bob and David, and Tenacious D were great. Although the Tenacious D show only lasted, I think, 6 episodes.

I loved Mr. Show! My brother and I still like to watch it!