Bo's best stat?

Zaimejs

Nebraska has shown, again and again, its ability to win the close games. As a matter of fact, Nebraska has won seven games in a row that were decided by seven or fewer points. That's the second-longest streak in the country, behind only Arkansas State's eight wins. And the Cornhuskers also have won six Big Ten games in the past two seasons after trailing in the fourth quarter.

LINK

8 in a row after today. :thumbs:

Goodness knows Bo and his staff have some "areas of opportunity", as the politically correct world now calls "weaknesses". I'm a Bo guy, even though I get very frustrated.

Having said that, I just have a question that popped into my head tonight watching the OKie State / Baylor game.

Did Gundy have head coaching experience before he came back to be head coach at Okie State? I'm not sure, but that seems to be a hot issue for those that want to see Bo gone. (I'm adding this to this thread since I didn't want to start a new one just for one question.)

Goodness knows Bo and his staff have some "areas of opportunity", as the politically correct world now calls "weaknesses". I'm a Bo guy, even though I get very frustrated.

Having said that, I just have a question that popped into my head tonight watching the OKie State / Baylor game.

Did Gundy have head coaching experience before he came back to be head coach at Okie State? I'm not sure, but that seems to be a hot issue for those that want to see Bo gone. (I'm adding this to this thread since I didn't want to start a new one just for one question.)

Except all the money Okie State has been giving players.