Fan/player treatment at PSU

C N Red

Who brings eggs to a football game? Someone who intends to throw them onto the field. I can see a student being the culprit here.

If it was flipped around and this was a Nebraska incident in Lincoln, we would more than likely find that it was a lone student, rather than a dedicated fanbase.

Point I'm making is that the actions of one individual shouldn't change our opinions of an entire fanbase.

• Fire 2

Im on my way back to omaha from the game. I had nothing but a great experience. Before the game we walked around campus and got a lot of good lucks and welcomes. Good conversations with several knowledgeable fans before during and after the game. We were sitting behind the PSU bench about 30 rows up. Only part i didn't like was the constant roaring sound effect over the pa. Way worse then ksu.

Trying to stir up trouble?  NiiyyyycE!

No, truthfully heard this mentioned. I know they have a history there of not treating opposing teams very well there.

Players confirming this. SMH

David Santos @DSantos41 13h

A/O to the fan who was throwing eggs at us. #classy #nowiveseenitall

Josh Mitchell @J_Mitch05 13h

“@DSantos41: S/O to the fan who was throwing eggs at us. #classy #nowiveseenitall” & the dude that threw a damn glove at my face lol