OT Sean Foster [Iowa State Commit]

We're not interested in a 4* OT?

LOL

News flash to the coaching staff, you better start being interested in any OT over 250lbs who has two arms and two legs pretty soon.

Why does he not have an offer from any other big program? There is something that is not right with this recruit

Did you check the OP or the recruiting sites?

Offers from Boston College, Cal, Duke, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa St., Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, NC State, Purdue, Rutgers, Toledo, Virginia Tech...

Coupled with the fact that we're well past our opportunity to be choosy with OT's.

Like I said, where are the good teams, like Mich., Mich St., Ohio St., Notre Dame. Not even Iowa is interested!

Like I said, we are WELL beyond our ability to be choosy with quality. Sucks, but the staff blew it. Landing Farniok would be a treat, but we'd need ~2 more OT's and they're not going to be top shelf guys.

LOL

News flash to the coaching staff, you better start being interested in any OT over 250lbs who has two arms and two legs pretty soon.

Why does he not have an offer from any other big program? There is something that is not right with this recruit

Offers from Boston College, Cal, Duke, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa St., Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, NC State, Purdue, Rutgers, Toledo, Virginia Tech...

Coupled with the fact that we're well past our opportunity to be choosy with OT's.

Can you please tell me one team on that list that you are inspired by and hope that NU can be comparable to in the next 2/4 years.... I can't

Also pretty sure our staff knows what we need.

LOL

Like I said, where are the good teams, like Mich., Mich St., Ohio St., Notre Dame. Not even Iowa is interested!

Are you including us as a "good team"?

I hope we can get there!

Sigh, that time of year when new people hit the recruiting forum... :)

We are not in on Newman. Take him off your list. Farniok is far from a lock, and looks like we'll lose Jackson to the boys at Michigan State.

I'll say it one more time. Mav does breakdowns all the time - we need 3 OT's in this class, we currently have zero with a month to go. You don't get to be incredibly choosy here.

• Fire 1

We are not in on Newman. Take him off your list. Farniok is far from a lock, and looks like we'll lose Jackson to the boys at Michigan State.

I'll say it one more time. Mav does breakdowns all the time - we need 3 OT's in this class, we currently have zero with a month to go. You don't get to be incredibly choosy here.

Where are you getting your info? Because I've heard 1. Farinok we are the favorite, and I think it's growing. 2. Iowa is making a big run at Jackson, but they only have 1 spot left and they've been saving it for an OT....#1 might be your hint there.. 3. Newman has been extremely quite but Cav made an impression and I think we've got as good of shot as anyone

And all this coming from me who is/has been extremely pessimistic the last week.

• Fire 1

Where are you getting your info? Because I've heard 1. Farinok we are the favorite, and I think it's growing. 2. Iowa is making a big run at Jackson, but they only have 1 spot left and they've been saving it for an OT....#1 might be your hint there.. 3. Newman has been extremely quite but Cav made an impression and I think we've got as good of shot as anyone

And all this coming from me who is/has been extremely pessimistic the last week.

Maybe I've been more pessimistic then ;) Basing my assumptions off of 247 mostly.

My point stands, we need 3 OTs in a month.

Maybe I've been more pessimistic then ;) Basing my assumptions off of 247 mostly.

Well maybe you're right...but I hope I am haha! And I think we take 2. Then take a JUCO and 1-2 HS next year.

Do you mean Foster and not Newman?

Do you mean Foster and not Newman?

No? I meant Newman.

I think we have some redshirts that help at this position, as a I am more concerned about the D line,

I think we have some redshirts that help at this position, as a I am more concerned about the D line,

After this year, we have :

Cole Conrad (Walk-on RSo.)

Ryan Freudenburg (Walk-on RSo.)

Nick Gates (So.)

Christian Gaylord (RFr.)

Dwayne Johnson (Jr. - I thought this guy left the program? Didn't make the 105 this fall)

David Knevel (Jr.)

FOUR SCHOLARSHIP OFFENSIVE TACKLES, INCLUDING ONE WHO DIDN'T MAKE OUR 105 THIS PAST YEAR - CALL IT 3. We won't even be able to yell at Cav for not rotating because there's no one to rotate.

• Fire 1