OT Sean Foster [Iowa State Commit]

Those CBs were off of the assumption that he'd follow his dad's footsteps and play for Iowa, before he committed to Minnesota. Maybe they come back around and kick the tires, you'd think they would.

He committed to Minnesota back in April.
I know. Those CBs were made in October of 2014.

Gotcha. Missed that part.

Its cool

Land Farinok and this dude and OT is looking pretty good the next 4 years. Gates, Gaylord, Foster, Farinok all Soph or younger.

I would take those two but I also like the Royce Freeman kid out of Illinois. Any combo of them or Alaric would be awesome in my book.
I agree. The late runs at Freeman and Foster are huge.

• 3 weeks later...

We're not interested in a 4* OT?

LOL

News flash to the coaching staff, you better start being interested in any OT over 250lbs who has two arms and two legs pretty soon.

Why does he not have an offer from any other big program? There is something that is not right with this recruit

Did you check the OP or the recruiting sites?

Offers from Boston College, Cal, Duke, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa St., Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, NC State, Purdue, Rutgers, Toledo, Virginia Tech...

Coupled with the fact that we're well past our opportunity to be choosy with OT's.

• Fire 1

LOL

News flash to the coaching staff, you better start being interested in any OT over 250lbs who has two arms and two legs pretty soon.

Why does he not have an offer from any other big program? There is something that is not right with this recruit

Offers from Boston College, Cal, Duke, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa St., Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, NC State, Purdue, Rutgers, Toledo, Virginia Tech...

Coupled with the fact that we're well past our opportunity to be choosy with OT's.

Like I said, where are the good teams, like Mich., Mich St., Ohio St., Notre Dame. Not even Iowa is interested!

LOL

Like I said, where are the good teams, like Mich., Mich St., Ohio St., Notre Dame. Not even Iowa is interested!

Are you including us as a "good team"?