This needs to be Pelini's last game as our coach

SUPERBUNNY

Are people not realizing how expensive it's going to be to buy out his contract?? I'd like to see him gone as much as anyone else, just don't see it happening this year.

$7.5MM buyout versus 1.856MM Nebraskans = $4.04 dollars per Nebraskan. Isn't $4.04 worth the continuing damage being done to the personal self worth of each and every 1.856MM Nebraskans?

I can't take it anymore! The interview and lack of class at the half. Yeah, it was a dumb question but for him to act like that is unreal. He obviously has no understanding of or intention to show any class. We deserve better! Then to follow it up with that display of sh#t on the sideline that cost his team 15 yards? I'm done with him! Un-effing-believeable the guy!

AtMzPZb.gif

This is what I would do to fans like you if I was drunk......and tough. I'm neither right now, but maybe later tonight.

Are people not realizing how expensive it's going to be to buy out his contract?? I'd like to see him gone as much as anyone else, just don't see it happening this year.

$7.5MM buyout versus 1.856MM Nebraskans = $4.04 dollars per Nebraskan. Isn't $4.04 worth the continuing damage being done to the personal self worth of each and every 1.856MM Nebraskans?

I'll kick in $1,000 if it will get the deal done.

Bo claimed he wasnt coaching for his job... that was surely evidentnwhen calling a fake punt... looked to me like he flat out didnt give a Sheet.

I think he knows that he is gone, it is just a hunch. Either way our AD needs to announce the decision this weekend so we can move on one way or the other. They don't have the excuse of not commenting during the season anymore. By the way go 49ers! I love the signature picture.

Isn't this how we got Callahan? Can't really announce anything until they find a replacement for Pelini.

IMO people need to stop being scared of what happened in 2003. We don't have the same people involved and the university can do much better than Bo. Bill must be laughing his ass off in Dallas right about now.

I totally disagree. The good coaches have jobs right now. Kicking Bo to the curb without a suitable replacement in place is a mistake. Then again, after today's display, maybe getting UNO's old coach would be an improvement.