Bowl Game?

Hunter94

My best (uninformed) opinion is likely the BWW bowl or Texas Bowl... I believe we could fall to 6th in pecking order..... OSU, MSU, Wiscy, Iowa (head to head), Minn (head to head).....Nebraska........ now, bowls don't have to follow order, but a "realing Nebraska team" with a divided and pissed fan base will NOT be nearly as attractive as an Iowa team who has stayed home for a year or two and follows just as well.....and a Minnesota team who is riding a high of a great season.

I would take a bowl against Texass right now. I think we are going to need some major motivation going in to the bowl in order to be successful, and I think playing Texass would definitely do it. I just hope we don't play Missouri the way some people were projecting before the Iowa game. I think they would put it on us right now and we don't want that. Not only are they Missouri and would love to actually beat us, but they are also SEC and I don't want more fuel for the SEC fire.

I would take a bowl against Texass right now. I think we are going to need some major motivation going in to the bowl in order to be successful, and I think playing Texass would definitely do it. I just hope we don't play Missouri the way some people were projecting before the Iowa game. I think they would put it on us right now and we don't want that. Not only are they Missouri and would love to actually beat us, but they are also SEC and I don't want more fuel for the SEC fire.

Texas would not give any motavation at all. If anything it would be "really got to play Texas after this year".