Ohio State @ Michigan

Mavric

Absolutely the right call to go for two. tOSU had 526 yards of offense, 393 rushing yards and was averaging 8.5 yards per rush. You have a chance to win the game by getting three yards and only leave them 20is seconds to try to get 50 yards or so. Don't give them another chance to run their regular offense.

Either Michigan's O-line got a lot better over the past 2 weeks or OSU's defensive front 7 is pretty mediocre.

Good game though - tough loss but I loved the way the team played after a pretty disappointing season. Played 7 one possession games this year and went 3-4. Hoping for a strong bowl outing and improvement next year.

What's the GPA of a player who throws a punch at a guy wearing a helmet and a facemask? Marcus Hall. African Studies major. Wonder if he's ever been to Africa? You know, to enhance his learning. I'd definitely go if that was my major. I've been there and it wasn't mine. Maybe he envelops his international learning skills from the 'Johnny Manziel School of Online Studies' to get his education. I don't know.

Knapp will be avoiding feathers once again....

If two key Ohio State players are going to miss any additional playing time following ejections for fighting, that punishment will have to come from the Big Ten office.

Urban Meyer will have conversations with both athletic director Gene Smith and league officials on Sunday, but the Buckeyes coach twice indicated that the amount of action starting right guardMarcus Hall and versatile offensive weapon Dontre Wilson missed after getting penalized in the second quarter on Saturday at Michigan should fulfill the on-field punishments.

And while he indicated no final decision had been made, Meyer certainly seemed to anticipate having both players available for a huge showdown this week in the Big Ten championship when the No. 3 Buckeyes take on No. 11 Michigan State.

"I've dealt internally with the players, obviously Marcus Hall, Dontre Wilson and also there was another person who came off the bench that we had a discipline conversation already," Meyer said during a teleconference Sunday. "Certainly I am going to handle the discipline of this situation.

Full Article

What's the GPA of a player who throws a punch at a guy wearing a helmet and a facemask? Marcus Hall. African Studies major. Wonder if he's ever been to Africa? You know, to enhance his learning. I'd definitely go if that was my major. I've been there and it wasn't mine. Maybe he envelops his international learning skills from the 'Johnny Manziel School of Online Studies' to get his education. I don't know.

i never saw hall throw a punch. did see dontrel wilson and #83 (who wasnt ejected) throw one. all i really saw from hall was a shove.

I don't think it was premeditated and both sides were in the wrong.

I agree - If planned I would think they would go after Hyde or a Miller.

Wilson was also an integral part of the spread. Getting him out made it the Hyde and Miller show. I'm not necessarily agreeing that this was pre-meditated, but if you're going to chose a player, pick a freshman