Steve Sarkisian-New USC Head Coach

huskerfan92

why not stick with orgeron and give him a 3 year contract with a reasonable salary? see how that plays out. he is as much of, if not less of, a risk than sark. and sark is not going anywhere. so see if he grows as a head coach or if we have seen his ceiling.

i do not blame them from going away from orgeron, but i expected a bigger splash hire. if they are going to settle for sark, why not settle with orgeron who had a good half season and you could have hired him at a value given how much he wanted to coach there. even on a one year basis to see how he works out, while looking at other options, including sark.

just an odd pick to me.

Mark me up as very surprised at this. I have never thought Sark has done anything noteworthy at Washington. But then, I have been very surprised before. I remember being shocked that LSU took Les Miles. his record at OSU was 28-21 with a 16-16 conference record. Seems to have done fairly decent at a bigger program with more resources.

Would fans on here be happy if we fired Bo and got Sark to replace him? If this is the best USC could do, looking good that Nebraska kept Bo.

This is the same AD that thought Lane Kiffin was a good idea. I wouldn't say that this is the best USC could do, but perhaps another entry in a series of inept moves by their program.

Would fans on here be happy if we fired Bo and got Sark to replace him? If this is the best USC could do, looking good that Nebraska kept Bo.

This is the same AD that thought Lane Kiffin was a good idea. I wouldn't say that this is the best USC could do, but perhaps another entry in a series of inept moves by their program.

Different AD's